Benik Afobe

peachmyster

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I don't care if Bournemouth are doing well, good for them but it's annoying when the media makes them out to be an innocent club and bumlick them. I saw an article today saying that Bournemouth are now a bigger club than Ac Milan. I mean really???? Admittedly the article was from the daily mail.

That was an interesting article tbh and it was talking about how Bournemouth have more bigger spending power than AC Milan because of all the TV money. It also talked about how now even smaller Premier League clubs can attract players from other leagues, some of this has even leaked into the Championship with us, just look at how Razza Camara left a side 3rd in Ligue 1 for a side in the Championship.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

That was an interesting article tbh and it was talking about how Bournemouth have more bigger spending power than AC Milan because of all the TV money. It also talked about how now even smaller Premier League clubs can attract players from other leagues, some of this has even leaked into the Championship with us, just look at how Razza Camara left a side 3rd in Ligue 1 for a side in the Championship.

What they didn't take into consideration as acknowledged by a comment in the comments section is that the likes of shaqiri,bojan are regarded as rejects in other major european leagues. How does Bournemouth taking an ac milan reject prove they are bigger daily mail?

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

What they didn't take into consideration as acknowledged by a comment in the comments section is that the likes of shaqiri,bojan are regarded as rejects in other major european leagues. How does Bournemouth taking an ac milan reject prove they are bigger daily mail?

That was just one example though, other players like Cabaye, Ogbanna and Payet do show the spending power that Premier League clubs have.

6 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

That was just one example though, other players like Cabaye, Ogbanna and Payet do show the spending power that Premier League clubs have.

Cabaye did nothing when he left the Prem, Ogbonna done nothing since he got here and whilst Payet has been brilliant, he's 28 and was not exactly at a top team. 

26 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I don't care if Bournemouth are doing well, good for them but it's annoying when the media makes them out to be an innocent club and bumlick them. I saw an article today saying that Bournemouth are now a bigger club than Ac Milan. I mean really???? Admittedly the article was from the daily mail.

Daily Fail knows fk all tbh. 

8 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Cabaye- Psg rejecr

Ogbonna- Juve reject

Payet- although he was brilliant for marseille last season, they had to sell him due to their financial situation

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Cabaye did nothing when he left the Prem, Ogbonna done nothing since he got here and whilst Payet has been brilliant, he's 28 and was not exactly at a top team. 

Cabaye was linked to plenty of top clubs, it didn't work out at PSG, but he looks top class at Palace and probably could've gone to a top European side, but chose to go to Crystal Palace.

Ogbonna has been pretty solid at West Ham and before joining he was a decent squad player at Juventus playing 25 league games in a side that won Serie A and got to a Champions League final.

Payet was a French intentional and I bet could've gone to a pick of Champions league teams, but went to West Ham and is now showing his quality. 

Archived