People that annoy me

Day

45 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

People who take 2 days to reply to text messages. 

Might as well say 'you don't matter much to me, I'll read your message and reply when I have zero other things left to do' 

Come on, who is he? Transparent attempt to have a good old moan about someone in particular, let it out!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a weird one, that leaves me open to ridicule at work.

I hate when people use the microwave, set the timer, then open the microwave and remove their food before the timer is finished, THEN, and this is the bit that annoys me, they leave the remaining time on the clock, without cancelling it..

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The thing is, I have NEVER used the microwaves here at work, yet find myself cancelling the timers and shutting the doors frequently.

37 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

a weird one, that leaves me open to ridicule at work.

I hate when people use the microwave, set the timer, then open the microwave and remove their food before the timer is finished, THEN, and this is the bit that annoys me, they leave the remaining time on the clock, without cancelling it..

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The thing is, I have NEVER used the microwaves here at work, yet find myself cancelling the timers and shutting the doors frequently.

I know exactly what you mean... Especially shutting the door bit

People who find it hard to use indicators.... That little bit of effort is far too much for them....

And cyclists who go through lights on red, including pedestrian crossings...

7 hours ago, ossieram said:

People that want to have a full on conversation by text, either ring me or answer the phone when I ring you because I would much rather our conversation last last one minute than spend 10 minutes texting.

so wanted to double like that

People who don't indicate, people who walk in the street and then just stop, people who drive in the fast lane a good 20km/h under the limit, people who abandon cats/dogs, people who dump litter, people who spit gum on the floor, people who lean against my car, people who don't say thankyou when I hold the door open for them, people who go out at night with the sole purpose of looking for a fight, people who steal from others (even little things) without any thought of how much that action could harm/damage/upset the victim, people who work for banks and constantly call me trying to sign me up to insuraces/credit cards etc,

I think most of all though, people without ambition especially in underdeveloped countries. I know far too many people content with poverty, putting no pressure on the government to actually improve city infrastructure among so much more.

people who say "absolutely" instead of "yes". People who say "back in the day"- a ridiculous American hip hop saying. People who say "same old, same old"- another stupid American saying.      And breathe............

The person at work who insists on having a dump everyday, who has stupidly stinky poo which you can smell down the corridor and into the office. Whats wrong with your toiliet at home?

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

The person at work who insists on having a dump everyday, who has stupidly stinky poo which you can smell down the corridor and into the office. Whats wrong with your toiliet at home?

If you can get paid for having a dump, why wouldn't you?

Archived