People that annoy me

Day

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, davenportram said:

many people appear able bodied but are disabled. Oh an you can use blue badges to park in disabled bays if you are running an errand on behalf of the disabled person, or picking them up or dropping them off.

you can use them to collect or drop disabled persons, you cannot run errands and park in a bay unless disabled person is present. In fact there is new laws on the abuse of motorbility early 2016

Who underwrites your disability car, RSA ?

50 minutes ago, davenportram said:

many people appear able bodied but are disabled. Oh an you can use blue badges to park in disabled bays if you are running an errand on behalf of the disabled person, or picking them up or dropping them off.

eBay buyers that bid at the last minute on a auction then don't pay straight away, when contacted 48hrs later they say their PayPal account was fraudulently used and trying to re add their cards but will make payment today using the husbands account...yesterday. And still no payment. 

Those kinda people annoy me.

Plenty.. Too many to mention..but a particular annoyance. People who take a seat on a bus or underground train and put their bag on the seat next to them and then don't move the bag when the vehicle is full and someone wants to sit down!!! 

At this stage I think it's perfectly acceptable to wait for the doors to open at the next stop and quick as you like, pick said bag up, and sling it out into the platform just in time for the doors to close and bag to be left behind!! No???

People who stop before stepping on to an escalator.

People in the street who just stop.

People who stand on my doorstep and try to guilt me into donating to the charity that employs them.

People at the checkout who wait to find out the total before getting their wallets out.

People who pay for a newspaper with their card, so making everyone else wait longer.

People who deliberate over which scratch cards to buy.

People on trains and buses who block the way so you can't get through.

People in front of me in queues.

People in shops.

People who phone me up.

I have probably missed some out. Just people really.

Archived