Ramsey Out, Warnock In

Van der MoodHoover

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick look on their forum after we played them and they were doom & gloom. Some mentioning League One. Apparently Warnock has been making the decisions since he arrived anyway.

Now Ramsey's gone they're ecstatic, another few mentioning play-offs minimum or even autos.

Do they have a point? Another potential side joining the race? Or are they just ******* deluded?

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Quick look on their forum after we played them and they were doom & gloom. Some mentioning League One. Apparently Warnock has been making the decisions since he arrived anyway.

Now Ramsey's gone they're ecstatic, another few mentioning play-offs minimum or even autos.

Do they have a point? Another potential side joining the race? Or are they just ******* deluded?

If Warnock's been making all the decisions, what's the difference going to be?

It certainly looked like a Warnock team last night. Tough and physical opponent. 

I don't hate Warnock like most people though. I felt sorry for him at QPR last time. He's winds people up because he is a 100% biased to his team and is a terrible loser. Like Wenger. Makes for some bitter interviews and often looks a hypocrite. Doesn't seem a bad bloke though?

If Warnock had a different accent, and maybe not the bouffant hairstyle, I think he'd get a lot more credit for what he's achieved in the game. In spite of not being given a top job, he's more successful than 99% of English managers in the game.

Different to the likes of Redknapp, who buy buy buy, then the club collapses when he leaves, Warnock gets the sum of the parts to be more than the individuals, and teams suffer when he goes cos the next manager cannot get the same out of the team.

Just to give the Boro view on this, a lot of our fans are fuming that clubs seem to be getting rid of **** managers just before we play them? Obviously I suppose that's a plus for Derby though.

However given the above fact, it seems even more statistically amazing that Dirty Leeds hadn't yet gave their last monthly manager Uwe the boot just before our match against them...

Archived