January Transfer Suggestion Thread

needles

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Bryson to Burnley according to this HITC hack: 

Sam Stones ‏@SamStones_  1h1 hour ago

From what I understand #dcfc have accepted a £2m bid from Burnley for midfielder Craig Bryson #twitterclarets

I suspected he might go, following their interest in summer

Surprised it's Burnley that have come back in for him though given his lack of gametime this season but £2 million is a very reasonable price. 

Best of luck to him if true

6 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Bryson to Burnley according to this HITC hack: 

Sam Stones ‏@SamStones_  1h1 hour ago

From what I understand #dcfc have accepted a £2m bid from Burnley for midfielder Craig Bryson #twitterclarets

Fake account and same account that changed the name. Ben Salmon. Hahaha. 

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

I suspected he might go, following their interest in summer

Surprised it's Burnley that have come back in for him though given his lack of gametime this season but £2 million is a very reasonable price. 

Best of luck to him if true

It's not true. 

11 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Fake account and same account that changed the name. Ben Salmon. Hahaha. 

It's not true. 

I still would expect him to go in summer if his squad status doesn't change, the link to Burnley makes sense but I'd see him going to somewhere like Sheffield Wednesday in all honesty

On 4 January 2016 at 21:11, McLovin said:

The reason why he is there is because they play similar to barca,albeit at a lesser standard and to get used to the league.Barca probably aren't going to loan many players to England in the future because of what happened to delefeou. Yes he is doing well at everton but they feel everton ruined him during his first spell there because he didn't understand the tactical side of the game, hence why he flopped in his loan spell at sevilla. 

Yes........but he'll know how to get the wheels off a BMW

1 minute ago, thekingofbuxton said:

I just heard that zack clough is moving to bristol - seems strange despite notions problems - i thought he'd be going somewhere better than Bristol 

Bristol will likely offer him more money than anyone sensible. Bristol are loaded and have been trying to splash the cash all season, players keep turning them down. 

6 minutes ago, Stimacked said:

Sneaky bid for Zack Clough, before he joins Bristol City? 

The bid is rumoured to be around £3million. I'm not sure if he'd make our bench currently, so it would be a completely pointless signing. Bristol City aren't any threat to us, it's not like we need to go in for him to stop him benefiting a rival.

On 1/6/2016 at 22:38, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Birmingham ended their interests on Z.Clough. 

I suppose that if he has looked at all the Cloughs and got to Z Clough, then he is bound to end his interest there, D_EL

Do Derby now have too many players at round about the same level of ability?

Who do you think will be Derby's most improved player in two year's time? I am going for Butterfield or Hughes.

We really do have enough good players to get automatic promotion if we concentrate. it is only points that count.

Archived