January Transfer Suggestion Thread

needles

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little lad called Ward bagged the winner for Forest today. I've seen him a few times this season and I think he'd give a couple of our wingers a run for their money. Can you believe Forest got him on a free? I wonder who was daft enough to let him go.

7 minutes ago, Anon said:

Little lad called Ward bagged the winner for Forest today. I've seen him a few times this season and I think he'd give a couple of our wingers a run for their money. Can you believe Forest got him on a free? I wonder who was daft enough to let him go.

You can't seriously have wanted to keep him?

Just now, Srg said:

You can't seriously have wanted to keep him?

You seriously think Weimann and Russell are better footballers?

In fact, do you think Weimann is £2,500,000 and approximately £5,000/week better than Ward?

5 minutes ago, Anon said:

You seriously think Weimann and Russell are better footballers?

In fact, do you think Weimann is £2,500,000 and approximately £5,000/week better than Ward?

We can all pluck numbers from nowhere...

So here are some others... 29, 24, 2 and 90.

5 points if you can figure out what they relate to.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

We can all pluck numbers from nowhere...

So here are some others... 29, 24, 2 and 90.

5 points if you can figure out what they relate to.

Obviously I made up Weimann's transfer fee. Good spot.

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

I'd rather have a fully fit Jamie Ward instead of Weimann tbh. People forget at how good and aggressive Ward was. He always put defenders under pressure. I'm not saying he would start in our current team but would have been a good impact player

A fully fit and on form jamie ward would be a premier league player if he could stay that way, it was his constant injuries that shot down any real chance he had to be an exceptional player. Weimann on the other hand has a pretty good injury record (touch wood) and so far it's been a shame we haven't seen more of him

18 hours ago, McLovin said:

I'd rather have a fully fit Jamie Ward instead of Weimann tbh. People forget at how good and aggressive Ward was. He always put defenders under pressure. I'm not saying he would start in our current team but would have been a good impact player

he did Boro yesterday!

Archived