January Transfer Suggestion Thread

needles

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we need anyone. Nobody better than what we already have will actually be available.

I agree and I don't. Currently with no departures or injuries we're fine as we are but to say nobody better than what we have will be available? Really? 

How would you even know that, you're taking #ITK to levels never seen on this forum before.

If there's not one better left back around the world better than Forsyth and Warnock that's available and would join us I'll eat my left ear.

Anyone else reckon we should sign Simon Dawkins from Derby in January?

You mean Simon Dawkins from Jamaica?

The only player who looks forward to the club football break for a rest, rather than the international break?

I agree and I don't. Currently with no departures or injuries we're fine as we are but to say nobody better than what we have will be available? Really? 

How would you even know that, you're taking #ITK to levels never seen on this forum before.

If there's not one better left back around the world better than Forsyth and Warnock that's available and would join us I'll eat my left ear.

there'll be plenty better, but the January transfer window is notorious for not being the one where many teams get really good improvements.

If we're short of cover anywhere, apart from the eternal Chris Martin question, it's in the wide areas where we seem to have Russell (known to get an injury) Ince (maybe injured) and Weimann (unproven, yet to convince) as the only three in with a shout of a shirt. I'm thinking MM is not only willing but probably eager to back his manager and given the FFP situation must be in the balance I'd guess a loan with a view to permanent on a Prem outcast is most likely. 

Archived