January Transfer Suggestion Thread

needles

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

What's Jamal Lascelles doing at Newcastle?

If Shackell or Keogh got injured, we haven't really got a decent centre-back as cover. Maybe he'd come on loan? Think he's a Derby fan as well...

I've not really got a problem with Lascelles, but it would be a damning indictment of the current transfer system if we had 3 centre backs out on loan and had to loan one in as cover.

14 minutes ago, Anon said:

I've not really got a problem with Lascelles, but it would be a damning indictment of the current transfer system if we had 3 centre backs out on loan and had to loan one in as cover.

Not entirely sure that's right... All three are out on loan to get game time... All want/need football which they aren't getting here... Any loan we brought in would be on the understanding they're a backup choice...

50 minutes ago, Anon said:

34 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Not entirely sure that's right... All three are out on loan to get game time... All want/need football which they aren't getting here... Any loan we brought in would be on the understanding they're a backup choice...

I'm sure we have 4 out on loan. Albentosa, Pearce, Rawson and Shotton

Also worth pointing out Rawson has recall clause in his loan deal.

Archived