Super Paul Clement

Inverurie Ram

17 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Honestly I am not sure if you are serious or not..? are you? 

We played very well? we played decent in the first half without creating much and then gifted them a goal, but in the second half we were awful, defended awfully, gave them 3 goals through total ineptitude and poor lazy attitude.

As for Bryson... give me strength, he is as good as Blackman

Your life must be so miserable, wanting your team to lose so you can be happy about it. If you can't see how well we performed in the match overall, then it can only be because you're so determined not to. Didn't create much in the first half?

• Martin shot well saved
  • Ince shot well saved
  • Blackman two attempts both a fraction over - should have scored the second which was a great opportunity
  • Goal from Butterfield
  • Some other lovely crosses into the box

No, didn't create much at all...

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to back Clement. to the hilt.

The rookie is going to get there. He makes mistakes, but he learns from them. I think he's going to be really good and he's becoming good now. after two really bad performances and a lot of unhappy vibes, tonight was much better and the ability to recover is what gives me faith. once the good times ended under mac that was that.

If anything, Mel needs to back off and let the footballers and coaches do their part. It can't be an easy thing to do if you've made your whole success based on grabbing it by the scruff of the neck, but a chairman can't make a good and successful club that way. Mel, and I am not knocking his commitment or investment, needs to learn to be a football club chairman as opposed to businessman. There's a lot that needs to be trusted to others in football.

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Time to back Clement. to the hilt.

The rookie is going to get there. He makes mistakes, but he learns from them. I think he's going to be really good and he's becoming good now. after two really bad performances and a lot of unhappy vibes, tonight was much better and the ability to recover is what gives me faith. once the good times ended under mac that was that.

If anything, Mel needs to back off and let the footballers and coaches do their part. It can't be an easy thing to do if you've made your whole success based on grabbing it by the scruff of the neck, but a chairman can't make a good and successful club that way. Mel, and I am not knocking his commitment or investment, needs to learn to be a football club chairman as opposed to businessman. There's a lot that needs to be trusted to others in football.

I completely agree with this. When we get through this as a team, we're only going to be stronger for it. Clement has shown his promise by getting us to the top of the table last year, which was no fluke. We stand by him and we'll have a manager who's been through the worst of it and the best of it, two vital lessons for success.

I'd rather we not get promoted this year and keep Clement, I think he'll be incredible for us in the future. Us Derby fans have patience and this is a time where we will be tested. Some fans have too short a memory and forget what kind of team we were 3 years ago playing for top 10.

Super Paul Clement.....Any chance you can loan out our fickle fans, yeah you know, those that get anxious, all worked up, nervous and feel the need to self destruct, help destroy our club during a match, then again on the local radio, then on Twitter, then on this forum and all the rest, maybe a loan spell for a few months at Dagenham and Redbridge might do them and us a trick and a world of good. The confidence will come back and I'm sure Dagenham Dave thinks you're super too.

Clemo had a dream, too build a football team, He came from Spain and didn't bring tiki Tak, he won't get the sack Mel told us thatttttttt, we're Derby County, we're on our way back........ Keep the faith ?⚽️??

I've said it before on plenty of other threads there is not a chance on earth I would want the bully that is nigel Pearson anything to do with us ! Pc is going through a rough time ! He will come out of it stronger!  I just hope he remembers when we're flying and he's getting touted for the Newcastle job the ones who are backing him in the lows!  COYR !!!

Archived