Signed: Bradley Johnson

North_Stand_Ram

What possible reason is there to say that apart from bitterness?

How about the fact it's the truth? Will  that do you?

What were you banned for? 

If we're on the subject of having to answer questions, I'd love to know.

Calling other people sensitive souls but you're kicking off over me calling you bitter? Double standards don't you think?

Firstly, it's your opinion that he should be or will be under extreme pressure. Not a fact. Secondly, that wasn't why I called you bitter. 'I'll be applying it as much as I can from today' - This was the sentence I took umbrage with. Explain to me what possible reason you have for wanting Clement under pressure?

Me and a another poster have had a bit of friction and were told by Daveo to ignore each other. We had a little disagreement a month ago and were both banned temporarily. Nothing serious.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out. Players coming into what was quite an established team can be unsettling. However, players like Martin and Ince want support from proper footballers and they might just perk up with the likes of Butterfield and Johnson around them.

Everyone should know now that there are players waiting to take their place. Also, there's no excuse for Baird playing anywhere other than in defence where he belongs.

Good news all round. 

Superb buddy. I can't take any credit though, it's HITC as a site you should be praising. They've done a cracking job for the entire summer and didn't deserve any of the abuse they got on here.

There wasn't a single sourced piece which was a load of nonsense.

I was one of the only ones never to slate HITC.

Got any jobs going?

Top class signings made today, both players are exactly what we needed. The pressure will be on and every team will be out to beat us. Our team on paper wouldn't look out of place in the premier league. I just hope clement utilises the players he now has at his disposal right. any decent manager would get this team out of the division. It's very similar to Norwich last season. As soon as Alex Neil was appointed they were unstoppable. Clement must earn his stripes now and prove he has what it takes, and I hope he succeeds.

Cracking signing, hats off to our owners/investors over the past few years for the amount of investment put into the club.

This had made up for all them disappointing deadline days, like the fiasco of getting rid of Huddlestone for 5 shilling.

Archived