North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weimann @2.5mShackell @3.5m
Ince  @4.75m
Butterfield @4m (raising to 5m?)
Johnson @6m (rising to 7.5m)

20.75m in fees and god knows how much in wages. On top of Bent and Baird dropping from the premier league.

Now I'm delighted for you all and it's clearly very exciting but if anyone else tells me that this manager doesn't need to secure promotion this season then they're mental.

The pressure is well and truly on and I'll be applying it as much as I can from today.

He needs time? Oh wow.

Don't you normally reserve your hatred for Sam Rush, Ronnie, or is it now everyone he comes in contact with?

Page 1 flashbacks – “yeah... this won't happen”, “Not happening, not ever. Too good”, “Be a rate signing, but won't happen”, “No chance of them selling”, “More chance of signing Bradley Walsh.”

Only thing missing was the obligatory “This won’t happen, lock this thread” from some wannabe Mod.

Not happening, not ever. Too good.

:rofl:

We've added Butterfield, a player that will create chances, and Johnson, a player thet will grab the game by the scruff of the neck. 

Added with Thorne. I am delighted, it means Jeff will need to get his finger out if he wants first team football! 

And Bryson.

Hughes also won't be rushed back which is great news.

What possible reason is there to say this other than bitterness? It literally spews out of you.

Oh shut up with the bitterness comment you fool.

You keep liking those posts from anyone who has a go at me, now that's bitterness.

I've had to listen to garbage from posters like you a lot over the last couple of weeks and if anyone thinks i'm going to be polite or quiet about things then they can nob off..

We've spent 21 million quid on transfer fees in less than 2 months.

The pressure won't only come from me I can guarantee you.

If he doesn't the majority of  games with this squad he wants his head looking at.

Best squad in the league by a country mile, I think even I could get them up.

Weimann @2.5mShackell @3.5m
Ince  @4.75m
Butterfield @4m (raising to 5m?)
Johnson @6m (rising to 7.5m)

20.75m in fees and god knows how much in wages. On top of Bent and Baird dropping from the premier league.

Now I'm delighted for you all and it's clearly very exciting but if anyone else tells me that this manager doesn't need to secure promotion this season then they're mental.

The pressure is well and truly on and I'll be applying it as much as I can from today.

He needs time? Oh wow.

Can't help but feel that this might all go t*ts up, there's a lot of pressure right now on a rookie manager.

Good player but my honest opinion is that if the deal itself is 6 million then it's a bad panic deal. We have pissed around for weeks. I would have preferred a season loan. 

Anyway, good luck to the lad. I hope he can replicate last seasons form. I hope he can do that for the next 4 seasons. But Championship clubs should not spend £6m on hope. 

Should Premier League clubs spend 55m on hope. Every player brought in is hope, just like Albentosa.

We've added Butterfield, a player that will create chances, and Johnson, a player thet will grab the game by the scruff of the neck. 

Added with Thorne. I am delighted, it means Jeff will need to get his finger out if he wants first team football! 

I just feel really bad for Hanson. The lad showed last season he was capable. Again this season so far. He appears to be the type of player to take it on the chin and push on though. Watch this lad progress over the season. 

Don't you normally reserve your hatred for Sam Rush, Ronnie, or is it now everyone he comes in contact with?

You can give over as well.

Hatred? and bitterness? spewing out of me.

All I said is the pressure is on and I'm going to be ramping it up, you translate that as hatred and bitterness?

Anyone else saying they'll be happy if we don't go up THIS SEASON having spent all of that money is lying.

FFS, get a grip you delicate little flowers.

Barring another spate of injuries to midfielder I can't see Hendrick making hardly any more first team appearances this season - no big loss

Archived