Signed: Bradley Johnson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shut up with the bitterness comment you fool.

You keep liking those posts from anyone who has a go at me, now that's bitterness.

I've had to listen to garbage from posters like you a lot over the last couple of weeks and if anyone thinks i'm going to be polite or quiet about things then they can nob off..

We've spent 21 million quid on transfer fees in less than 2 months.

The pressure won't only come from me I can guarantee you.

If he doesn't the majority of  games with this squad he wants his head looking at.

Best squad in the league by a country mile, I think even I could get them up.

I was banned from the forum so I wasn't able to say it to your face. Thankfully, @Tombo did a pretty good job of saying it for me. Can you really not see how bitter you are? Are you really that blinded?

I notice you didn't actually answer my comment. I expected as much. I'd also love to hear what you think I'm bitter about exactly. 

This is a very good signing. However are we trying to become a laughing stock? After last year's monumental collapse and being the worst side in Premier League history we are spending quite a bit of money, but oh yeah we can't take the lead in a game let alone win one so far. If we don't at least reach the playoffs we will be a laughing stock with the squad we have.

You can give over as well.

Hatred? and bitterness? spewing out of me.

All I said is the pressure is on and I'm going to be ramping it up, you translate that as hatred and bitterness?

Anyone else saying they'll be happy if we don't go up THIS SEASON having spent all of that money is lying.

FFS, get a grip you delicate little flowers.

rend your recent posts bud.... and agree completely.... WE MUST BE PROMOTED.... end of story

I was banned from the forum so I wasn't able to say it to your face. Thankfully, @Tombo did a pretty good job of saying it for me. Can you really not see how bitter you are? Are you really that blinded?

I notice you didn't actually answer my comment. I expected as much. I'd also love to hear what you think I'm bitter about exactly. 

What possible reason is there to say that apart from bitterness?

How about the fact it's the truth? Will  that do you?

What were you banned for? 

If we're on the subject of having to answer questions, I'd love to know.

Today instead of sitting down watching every Tom dick harry go crazy on deadline day.... for once we have splashed the cash.... it's a very significant day imo.... so chill and enjoy what the day has bought :)

They can do what the hell they want. It not working out for them is no big deal. For us it is a huge deal/problem. 

Of course it's a huge deal for us - breaking the clubs' record transfer fee is bound to bring its own pressure but you go into these situations either with an optimistic or pessimistic outlook. I'm glad that the vast majority of fans are of the former ilk

Here is a picture what I done for you @Bris Vegas to print out and put on your fridge.

I hope you like it :) :) :) 1.thumb.png.9ea1b2320d02addee137d33ac6cc

Superb buddy. I can't take any credit though, it's HITC as a site you should be praising. They've done a cracking job for the entire summer and didn't deserve any of the abuse they got on here.

There wasn't a single sourced piece which was a load of nonsense.

Two top notch signings on 4 year contracts........................I'm off to the Forest forum to see what they think of their Brighton bench warmer loan signing! :lol:

Don't seem too impressed!

Lump......Chris O'Grady is feckng *****.....Rather sign Paul!

Where I work, I sit with a Brighton season ticket holder - and he has sent me several examples of this guys complete ineptitude. The latest being his spooning a penalty over the bar v Walsall in the cup. 
Safe to say, he has been laughing at me for the last 15 mins and openly said that he's complete lower league garbage.

Butterfield & Johnson.................welcome to Derby!:thumbsup:

Archived