Connor Sammon

FrostedRam

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon can well work in a team that uses him correctly, he gets into promising positions and is an exemplary hard worker.  Hope he does well at his new club and that the coaching staff there have him practicing finishing.  We Derby fans won't forget him anytime soon, he certainly is a special one.  i have been too hard on him in the past, i would much rather have the likes of him a player that tries his best always than some lazy arsed star in his own mind type.  Good luck to him.

Good luck to the fella. Got too much stick to be fair. Massively guilty of it myself. Took my Clough anger out on him. Not his fault a poor manager paid crazy money for a poor player. 

I Forgive all... The same Scouts got us Martin on a free transfer. I can't imagine Derby have ever done a better deal than that. 

I Forgive all... The same Scouts got us Martin on a free transfer. I can't imagine Derby have ever done a better deal than that. 

Alan Durban, £15,000, John McGovern £7,000 and the best of all, Dave Mackay £5,000.

Archived