Connor Sammon

FrostedRam

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the effort, the physicality, the fitness, the determination...but how he ever got a contract as a professional footballer is beyond me. Could he make centre half? Good bye and good luck.

Surely if we're loaning him out he'll go for free at the end of the year? So why not let him go for free now and get a replacement in?

We'd have to pay off his contract which would be at least 500k assuming he's on at least 10k a week. If we loan him out, the other team pays some of his wages and we don't have to pay him off once his contract expires 

Surely if we're loaning him out he'll go for free at the end of the year? So why not let him go for free now and get a replacement in?

Because he's on a hefty wage here and it's not in his best interest to leave on a free for a salary that would be much less? Going on loan will probably see us funding a fair size of his remuneration and the other club paying what he's worth.

He's a top fella, down to earth and when I spoke to him he really liked derby and even though the stick he gets he still tries his hardest, he isn't the greatest but no need for any stick, good luck to him! 

Archived