DeAndre Yedlin

Ambitious

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he played well in the World Cup. however with good pace but not much defensive ability he is no different from what we have,

he would be substantially better than what we have. Shotton who is a liability or Cyrus who tries to take the world on before losing posession. Would be a fantastic coup for us.

And I definitely won't get my head kicked in?

I hope not, but I am not sure that I can offer an unequivocal guarantee of safety.  Perhaps wear one of them springy wigs, and learn the phrase "ok calm down, calm down".

I think that he would prefer to come to Derby rather than go to Bolton. The early bird gets Deworm. I agree entirely that we should aim to get some players on loan with a view to getting them on permanent deals after agreeing a fee in advance. I am alone in thinking that Ince would be expensive at £4.75 million as stated in the Daily Telegraph. I do not see any competition for his signature. I think that £3 million is nearer the mark for his valuation. Hull paid £2.3 million for him and he has done little for them as such..It is a big step up to the Premier as we know.

Seems like we are just that throwaway Championship team name with every player story now. 

Know ow little about Yedlin other than he had a good World Cup in a decent USA team and is rapid. 

If this were to happen, I'd eat my hat.

to bad I don't have one what I can find in this moment of time...

...having already eaten them all from previous occasions.

Archived