DeAndre Yedlin

Ambitious

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfers-deanre-yedlin-set-5930641

Tottenham defender DeAndre Yedlin has been targeted by Bolton following thenorth Londoners’ capture of Kieran Trippier .

Yedlin was brought to White Hart Lane in January after agreeing a switch from Seattle Sounders last summer.

But the right-back managed just one league appearance - against Aston Villa in April - and will be farmed out on loan next season after Trippier was signed from Burnley.

Derby are also interested in Yedlin who admits he is still hopeful of forcing his way into Mauricio Pochettino’s first-team plans.

I'd be happy with this signing - I think he would be a top player in this division! 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a huge fan of Yedlin and have been following him for a while now.  His pace is quite good, and from the several times I have watched him, his passing and crossing and possession have been good as well. Would be quite the signing for the Championship, and would start at RB right away imo. I felt he was especially good at the World Cup last year. His defensive prowess is not as good as his other attributes, but still pretty solid overall imo.

Would be quite the signing, and I would love if it happens. Tbh though, I think a Prem team will get him, but we will see.

You're back AR where have you been?

I am a huge fan of Yedlin and have been following him for a while now.  His pace is quite good, and from the several times I have watched him, his passing and crossing and possession have been good as well. Would be quite the signing for the Championship, and would start at RB right away imo. I felt he was especially good at the World Cup last year. His defensive prowess is not as good as his other attributes, but still pretty solid overall imo.

Would be quite the signing, and I would love if it happens. Tbh though, I think a Prem team will get him, but we will see.

Agreed mate i'd be shocked if we get him but don't get it though. :unsure:

Another rumoured loan player... bit early for all that at this point, surely. In any case. From what I've heard he's quick and... quick... 

If he does sign though, we at least know that the Rams will be popular on FIFA.

Here he is :)

Archived