why is it taking so long?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The furthest I've been is skeggy leave me alone lol ): my work mate knows what it is god damn it! Common Knowledge is not one of my strong points!

​Ash, don't bite. You don't know something until you know it. We all never used to know the things that we do know now... 

It's far more likely to be a still big but more modest salary with a big fat promotion bonus - which is perfectly fine. He's an ambitious man and this is likely to be more attractive to him than a Sunderland offer of (possibly) a higher salary but little chance of making a big impact other than achieving mid table Prem and maybe a cup final along the way.

REPORTS that Derby County's number one target for the post of head coach, Paul Clement, would earn multi-million pounds a year with the Rams has been described as "absolute nonsense".

A report in The Sun said Clement is ready to sign a staggering £3m-a-year contract.

Reports elsewhere put the figure at £2.7m.

I understand these figures are wide of the mark by some considerable distance.

Talk of last-minute negotiations involving Clement and Derby given the reported interest from Sunderland are also inaccurate, I am told.

Derby's stance has remained unchanged this week.

They expect to appoint a new head coach early next week and Clement is odds-on favourite to fill the role.

The 43-year-old does not formally leave Real Madrid until this weekend.

He is assistant coach with the Spanish giants, who dismissed manager Carlo Ancelotti this week.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Reports-Paul-Clement-earn-3m-year/story-26596605-detail/story.html#ixzz3bWDyoqVW 

REPORTS that Derby County's number one target for the post of head coach, Paul Clement, would earn multi-million pounds a year with the Rams has been described as "absolute nonsense".

A report in The Sun said Clement is ready to sign a staggering £3m-a-year contract.

Reports elsewhere put the figure at £2.7m.

I understand these figures are wide of the mark by some considerable distance.

Talk of last-minute negotiations involving Clement and Derby given the reported interest from Sunderland are also inaccurate, I am told.

Derby's stance has remained unchanged this week.

They expect to appoint a new head coach early next week and Clement is odds-on favourite to fill the role.

The 43-year-old does not formally leave Real Madrid until this weekend.

He is assistant coach with the Spanish giants, who dismissed manager Carlo Ancelotti this week.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Reports-Paul-Clement-earn-3m-year/story-26596605-detail/story.html#ixzz3bWDyoqVW 

​It always amazes me that people actually read the **** that is written in the likes of the Sun and Mail, let alone believe it.

This is the first thread of the board I've had time to check today, so not sure if it's been posted elsewhere but...

Nixon said it was being confirmed today didn't he? Paul Clement has just tweeted a 'good bye' tweet essentially, so would pave the way for an announcement very soon.

"@PaulClement1972: It has been an honour to have worked with Carlo at the Number 1 Club in the World. Thank you to all the Players, Staff and Fans. Hala Madrid"

This is the first thread of the board I've had time to check today, so not sure if it's been posted elsewhere but...

Nixon said it was being confirmed today didn't he? Paul Clement has just tweeted a 'good bye' tweet essentially, so would pave the way for an announcement very soon.

"@PaulClement1972: It has been an honour to have worked with Carlo at the Number 1 Club in the World. Thank you to all the Players, Staff and Fans. Hala Madrid"

​N°1 club in the world.....!!!!??? N°1 club.... he needs his brain looking at...

Clement OUT!      Hala Rams

​N°1 club in the world.....!!!!??? N°1 club.... he needs his brain looking at...

Clement OUT!      Hala Rams

He's just including subliminal messages. What he really means is that it's going to be an honour to work for the number 1 club in the world (with Ancelotti being the one wearing the shorts with crossed arms in the technical area).

Archived