Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

I would love us to try and get Jack Cork on loan for next season should Eustace move on/ retire, plus Thorne will inevitably break down at some stage. Highly unlikely i know but what a signing he would be, i think he's as good if not better than a fully fit Thorne. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect that we will still be looking for value, and some players who are available on bosmans.

don't know much about this youth but i wouldn't be surprised if he is playing in the championship next year.

he is a 23 year old Australian international, who has spent 5 years playing in Holland with Utrecht - which is were Nacer Barazite now plays -  and he is available for free. Doesn't score much.

Um......i know it smells a bit Paul Jewell but you never know?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N6Co269pd4M

Went to watch Sydney FC play Adelaide Utd the other day and we could do worse than looking at Marc Janko, who is on a free at the end of the season.  Still an Austrian International who could do a job for us...

There was some bloke called Tavares in the holding role who looked like he could do a job, although went off injured...

I would love us to try and get Jack Cork on loan for next season should Eustace move on/ retire, plus Thorne will inevitably break down at some stage. Highly unlikely i know but what a signing he would be, i think he's as good if not better than a fully fit Thorne. 

According to The Sun we will make a bid for Rudy Gestede if we go up this summer can't see either happening tbh 

This is the same paper who has our manager off to Newcastle at the end of the season.

Seems strange he's targeting players for his replacement to manage, unless it's Chris Evans making the signings, can't imagine Mac would want to work somewhere he didn't have the final say on transfers!

Of course, it could just be The Sun printing bowlocks as usual.

Still better than bryson and hendrick

​Ince is a completely different player to those two though. 

Rohan Ince plays the CDM role not further forward hence why he has only scored 3 goals this season. We have Thorne for the CDM role apart from the fact he is injured all the time. If Thorne got injured again I think Rohan Ince would be a great CDM but comparing him to Bryson and Hendrick isn't fair because they play different positions. 

Archived