Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Now that is a very good suggestion! We could surely offer more wages than Leeds are prepared to offer

Just seen something on Twitter about him having a pop at Leeds chairman.

There fans love him but some think he won't get a contract now due to his outburst so sounds like he's a free agent too.

we need a big, strong, commanding CDM who isn't made of glass! i wouldn't mind  Rohan Ince, always impressed me. either that or some eastern European unit who will kick a few players into the stands to give our back four proper protection and add some muscle into the midfield, someone who can get a grip of Hendrick when he vanishes  

In: 

Tyrone Mings
Jason Shackell
Andre Wisdom
Scott Parker/Diego Poyet (loan) 
Tom Ince/ Bakary Sakho 
Luc Castaignos/Darren Bent 

Out: 

Forsyth

Sammon

Naylor

Whitbread

Cyrus Christie (Out on loan to give him confidence)

What is this Rohen Ince obsession! I don't get it.

He isn't good enough to start for Brighton.

Brighton finished 20th.

We finished 8th.

He looks like another Addison to me. A lump who can't really play.

Need better, we do need some bigger , stronger players but I want them to be able to play a bit aswell

Can we stop this Tyrone Mings crap? One, no chance in hell. Two, we have Warnock and Forsyth, who are two of the best left backs in the league when they're not bogged down with the coaches asking them to do a million different things and being allowed to play expressively and not in a rigid 'overdisciplined' system.

Forsyth is crap, can't pass a ball, can't cross a ball, can't defend and is a liability. Warnock is decent we just need more of an attacking full back which can deliver a good cross, which we haven't had.

Forsyth is crap, can't pass a ball, can't cross a ball, can't defend and is a liability. Warnock is decent we just need more of an attacking full back which can deliver a good cross, which we haven't had.

Absolute nonsense, get a grip.​

Absolute nonsense, get a grip.​

​Haha don't need to, I am not wrong in thinking Forsyth has been dreadful this season and has been culpable for many goals conceded, Millwall's first (should of cleared it), Wolves' first and second ( gave ball away and should of cleared it ) we need a new top left back and right back so we can stop leaking goals and be more of a threat in attacking positions.

​Haha don't need to, I am not wrong in thinking Forsyth has been dreadful this season and has been culpable for many goals conceded, Millwall's first (should of cleared it), Wolves' first and second ( gave ball away and should of cleared it ) we need a new top left back and right back so we can stop leaking goals and be more of a threat in attacking positions.

​If you'd said Forsyth has been below his excellent standards from last season then you might have a point. He was steady for the first half of the season, lacked his previous attacking instincts (many suggested this was down to instructions), but was a rock at the back. He has been borderline disastrous at times during the last 10 weeks of the season yes, but he has been forced to chop and change and play CB at times which is ludicrous considering the guy was a left winger before he arrived here.

He is our best left back in absolutely years, both defensively and going forwards and to see so many people wanting to bomb him out really leaves me shaking my head.

What is this Rohen Ince obsession! I don't get it.

He isn't good enough to start for Brighton.

Brighton finished 20th.

We finished 8th.

He looks like another Addison to me. A lump who can't really play.

Need better, we do need some bigger , stronger players but I want them to be able to play a bit aswell

​Just because a player doesn't play well for one club doesn't mean he won't play well for another. Look at coquelin for example.

Archived