Litter around derby/derbyshire + Utch's "Sofa watch"

Sith Happens

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

? I would love to see the equivalant comments if any of us were in the press and the 'Jobless Stoke-Female Tattoo Appreciation' forum picked it up. 

Maybe..'I also really fancy that balding, overweight 40-something with the too tight football shirt who has been arrested for running on the pitch'.

In fairness though if i was overweight in a too tight football shirt and had been arrested for running on the pitch I wouldnt have my story published in a national paper blaming everyone else but myself for my indiscretions.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What does the notice say on the door. Don't tell me you didn't have a look?

I didn't get that close tbh incase some fecker  wanted to know why I was hiding behind a bush taking photos of their front door. The block of flats is in an area not yet gentrified...

The things you do for this forum:lol:

16 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It's due to reduced budgets...less crap being cleaned up,less verges being cut.

Trouble is mess,breeds mess...

Don't buy all of that kash.  

No one, even a single mum from Stoke with enough money for fags, rent, eyebrows, council tax and the rest, has to drop litter or go fly tipping.

And we shouldn't expect the council i.e. us and our council tax, to have to pick up after us.  Lack of council resources is just an excuse for lack of self-responsibility and self-pride in a community.

6 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Don't buy all of that kash.  

No one, even a single mum from Stoke with enough money for fags, rent, eyebrows, council tax and the rest, has to drop litter or go fly tipping.

And we shouldn't expect the council i.e. us and our council tax, to have to pick up after us.  Lack of council resources is just an excuse for lack of self-responsibility and self-pride in a community.

But thats what I mean about mess breeding mess...scruffy oiks drop it then it becomes acceptable for other scruffy gits to do the same.....nobody clears it up and all of a sudden it's a disgrace.

Sith Happens
13 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

But thats what I mean about mess breeding mess...scruffy oiks drop it then it becomes acceptable for other scruffy gits to do the same.....nobody clears it up and all of a sudden it's a disgrace.

It's not new though, people have always littered. Its scruffy oiks breading other scruffy oiks.

Budget cuts don't make people throw bottles out of car windows, its laziness. We seem to have mostly got rid of dog s**t everywhere why can't we do the same for litter bugs.

The problem today is the same as its always been, some people expect others to pick up after them. Make the fines massive and we might start to eradicate it.

I do agree with your point on grass verges they are hardly done now and when they are they look like they have been done with a pair of scissors.

On 28/06/2017 at 20:06, Boycie said:

What does the notice say on the door. Don't tell me you didn't have a look?

Sofa for sale, then there's a whole load of small print about being fit for purpose and right at the end, it mentions a small tear in the middle, that's repairable with needle and thread :ph34r:

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

B063E720-552D-4C5E-B96A-23F8D2867EF0.jpeg

Leather chesterfield?

thats worth a few quid?

where is it dumped? Quarndon??

Edited by RamNut