Litter around derby/derbyshire + Utch's "Sofa watch"

Sith Happens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

This specimen has been abandoned on Uttoxeter Road between town and the Rowditch...sorry about the photo quality,  I had to ask the missus to take it from the car as we passed it earlier and it wasn't prudent to stop for a proper photo shoot. 

20160925_142426.jpg

Looks like it was spooked and has bolted.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Phoenix said:

i dont get why its so hard to catch people, there seems common spots people do it, surely it would be fairly economical to invest in small portable cameras and set them up out of sight in these various locations and hey presto.

Then fine the people who do it thousands and thousands of pounds, take their vehicles off them if necessary. Same to people who drop any litter, or throw it from a car, minimum £1000 fine if caught, even if you are caught thrown a cigarette butt down on cctv, fine em £1000.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

i dont get why its so hard to catch people, there seems common spots people do it, surely it would be fairly economical to invest in small portable cameras and set them up out of sight in these various locations and hey presto.

Then fine the people who do it thousands and thousands of pounds, take their vehicles off them if necessary. Same to people who drop any litter, or throw it from a car, minimum £1000 fine if caught, even if you are caught thrown a cigarette butt down on cctv, fine em £1000.

Rather than money, I would go with time. A whole 48 hour week walking the streets (hey, maybe around where they work and live) with a bin liner picking up dog messages and litter would be better.

Millionaire or doley, all on the t**d squad.

Just now, WhiteHorseRam said:

Rather than money, I would go with time. A whole 48 hour week walking the streets (hey, maybe around where they work and live) with a bin liner picking up dog messages and litter would be better.

Millionaire or doley, all on the t**d squad.

yeah i'd go with that too.