Litter around derby/derbyshire + Utch's "Sofa watch"

Sith Happens

I remember the first time I took my little girl up to Pride Park. About 5 or 6 she was. We hadn't got so very far when she piped up "what's that Daddy?". She was pointing to some litter drifting around on the street. I explained to her what it was, and she replied "they really are dirty ******** up north aren't they Daddy". Out of the mouths of babes. Out of the mouths of babes.

5 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I remember the first time I took my little girl up to Pride Park. About 5 or 6 she was. We hadn't got so very far when she piped up "what's that Daddy?". She was pointing to some litter drifting around on the street. I explained to her what it was, and she replied "they really are dirty ******** up north aren't they Daddy". Out of the mouths of babes. Out of the mouths of babes.

I blame the parental guidance.

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I blame the parental guidance.

I have had my rod out all morning waiting for a bite, and I get a Minnow with attitude. I was hoping to get a real bite from a big Bass on this forum, you know someone like SRG, but I could be waiting all week. Think I will call it a day.

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I have had my rod out all morning waiting for a bite, and I get a Minnow with attitude. I was hoping to get a real bite from a big Bass on this forum, you know someone like SRG, but I could be waiting all week. Think I will call it a day.

I still can't see the pun? Maybe you're still just warming up? 

(One for the older guys)

• 1 month later...
Sith Happens
On 19/05/2016 at 18:54, uttoxram75 said:

Another stray,  cast adrift due to a 4 year interest free DFS perma-sale.

Probably.  

20160519_083055.jpg

Not sure what the biggest crime is , dumping it, or having one that looks like it in the first place.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

DSC_0003.JPG

Been gagging to contribute to this thread, but here is Sinfin's finest.

Nice one Mostyn, I was beginning to think it was only Utch who dumped their sofa's anywhere. really pleased that other areas are as bad as the shitehole I live in!

• 3 weeks later...