Litter around derby/derbyshire + Utch's "Sofa watch"

Sith Happens

• 1 month later...
Sith Happens

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3533883/mums-fury-slapped-with-1k-fine-for-dropping-a-cigarette-butt/

Stoke Woman fined over £1000 for Dropping Cigarette butt.

Everyone elses fault it would seem if you read this....

Highlights for me are:

She added: “I didn’t drop or flick the cigarette butt. I stubbed it out and put it on a wall where everyone was smoking.

“Everybody in the world who smokes flicks their fag end and stamps on it. Even a judge if he smokes, I’m sure as eggs are eggs, stamps on it underneath his foot when he’s outside.”

Ah thats ok then, so if everyone else does it its fine. Not everyone else does it thats why you got fined.

"Chelsie says she didn’t receive any letters from Stoke-on-Trent council about the matter as she gave her father’s address to the environmental crime officer - She explained: “Because me and my dad weren’t speaking I didn’t know nothing about it until my brother brought the letter round"

Ah ok - you should be let off then, its the courts fault you werent speaking to your dad and gave them a false address??

"She said: “Where they think I’m going to get all this money from? I moved into my house in December. I’ve got no flooring in my living room.

“No carpets in my son’s bedroom and my bedroom. I need to get a new bed for my son too.”

So been there since December, no carpets etc...all of a sudden you get a fine and its someone elses fault you havent? Those Cigarettes must be free nowadays?

It is a lot of money in the end for a small offence, but cant help feeling that it was entirely avoidable so only person she can blame is herself.

22 minutes ago, Alpha said:

How do you know what eyebrow tints are, Hants?

I'm thinking of geting a monobrow tint.

Sith Happens
35 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

I concur. She looked like she defo would, and given the right circumstances, maybe. But quite fit!. Nah.

Those right circumstances being 15 pints and declared the last woman on earth?

9 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Those right circumstances being 15 pints and declared the last woman on earth?

? I would love to see the equivalant comments if any of us were in the press and the 'Jobless Stoke-Female Tattoo Appreciation' forum picked it up. 

Maybe..'I also really fancy that balding, overweight 40-something with the too tight football shirt who has been arrested for running on the pitch'.