Litter around derby/derbyshire + Utch's "Sofa watch"

Sith Happens

On 17/02/2018 at 19:03, Phoenix said:

Couldn't find anywhere to put narrative. Anyway, entrance what was Hinckley United's football ground, now Leicester Road football club.

Considering it was a custom built stadium in 2005, the surrounds are a disgrace. More pics later.

... and a very warm welcome to our visiting fans....

2nc1d1x.jpg

Ground_2.thumb.jpg.8c14da7114a1a6005b1ed5f21f4b4ea5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sith Happens
On 2/22/2018 at 14:09, Paul71 said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/traffic-a38-closed-derbyshire-lane-1248314

Bloody annoying that this has to happen and the cost associated with it. Should fine people who throw from vehicles thousands and make them do the pick up.

Quoting myself, but noticed them closing the road off on the A38 on Sunday and thought it might be for litter picking.

The amount of rubbish on the stretch of A38 from Derby to Alfreton is ridiculous, especially in the lay-bys.

I just dont understand why people do it, noticed they have put the fine up to £150 for doing it....its not enough. If you get caught should be immediate 100 hours litter picking duty.

Plus fine and points the same as using a mobile phone as dont see how you can be in control of your car while launching the remains and containers from a Maccy D's all over the A38 for someone else to pick up.

Scumbags.

Just now, Paul71 said:

Quoting myself, but noticed them closing the road off on the A38 on Sunday and thought it might be for litter picking.

The amount of rubbish on the stretch of A38 from Derby to Alfreton is ridiculous, especially in the lay-bys.

I just dont understand why people do it, noticed they have put the fine up to £150 for doing it....its not enough. If you get caught should be immediate 100 hours litter picking duty.

Plus fine and points the same as using a mobile phone as dont see how you can be in control of your car while launching the remains and containers from a Maccy D's all over the A38 for someone else to pick up.

Scumbags.

I noticed the rubbish in the lay-bys too, not that it’s an excuse but, there’s no bins.

I doubt all would use them but I would hope 1/2 would?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I noticed the rubbish in the lay-bys too, not that it’s an excuse but, there’s no bins.

I doubt all would use them but I would hope 1/2 would?

Nah they wouldn't get out. Those that were conscientious enough to do so would just take it home anyway.

Edited by Sith Happens

I’m sure I heard that the driver gets fined now whereas previously they had to find proof of who had committed the offence. We often pick up cans, bottles and cups off our road when walking the dog. 

Frank Whittle road is disgusting, if you’re crawling in traffic it’s amazing what you see in the hedges down there.