Litter around derby/derbyshire + Utch's "Sofa watch"

Sith Happens

There's a place on Alfreton Road that does vehicle hire, can't remember what it's called but I followed two of their open topped little vehicles from their depot and up the A38 the other day.

As they picked up speed, both vehicles were spewing out assorted plastic rubbish from the back of the vehicle onto the road. Not deliberate littering as such but it makes sense if you drop your litter in the back of an open trailer that is what is going to happen to it.

If the hire company doesn't clear the vehicles up this is probably happening time and time again. Who should be responsible? Them or the person collecting?

Sith Happens
37 minutes ago, angieram said:

There's a place on Alfreton Road that does vehicle hire, can't remember what it's called but I followed two of their open topped little vehicles from their depot and up the A38 the other day.

As they picked up speed, both vehicles were spewing out assorted plastic rubbish from the back of the vehicle onto the road. Not deliberate littering as such but it makes sense if you drop your litter in the back of an open trailer that is what is going to happen to it.

If the hire company doesn't clear the vehicles up this is probably happening time and time again. Who should be responsible? Them or the person collecting?

I would think whoever is driving the vehicle at the time.

• 1 month later...
Sith Happens
8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Culture2.thumb.jpg.2142ff460d64c340ee1c3d812413d2c2.jpgA view of the Cultural Quarter in Liverpool yesterday.Culture1.thumb.jpg.f9423f5d21785c665ea6a399b79fa5e3.jpg

That's a wheel mess.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...