Quote from Bournemouth forum

StringerBell

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except we scored before the sending off, which was disallowed so that Camp could be sent off.

That was stupid decision and NO we don't want him get sent off, funny that is Bournemouth thought we're 1 nil up at that time then it gone confusing... Typical ref c*cked it up. Oh dear 

That was stupid decision and NO we don't want him get sent off, funny that is Bournemouth thought we're 1 nil up at that time then it gone confusing... Typical ref c*cked it up. Oh dear 

The letter of the law says he has to do it. Can't give the advantage on a red card offense.

It was exactly the right decision

No it wasn't, the ref pointed to the centre circle when the ball went in the net then changed his mind few sec later to bring back for free kick to them then changed his mind free kick to us and sent Camp off. #Confused.com

suspect bournmouth to run out of steam before the end of the season,cant knock them for doing so well in the leage and good luck to such a small club with a small following,but that is all they are and ever will be A SMALL CLUB WITH A SMALL FOLLOWING lol.

No it wasn't, the ref pointed to the centre circle when the ball went in the net then changed his mind few sec later to bring back for free kick to them then changed his mind free kick to us and sent Camp off. #Confused.com

Does any of that mean it's not the right decision?

Go and check the laws of the game. And the guidance for referees. They are allowed to change their minds before play restarts and they are also in contact with their assistants.

They've been extremely lucky on a number of occasions this season regarding red cards and penalties.

But I have no grudge against them. In fact, I quite like them and they're enjoyable to watch - more so than Boro who are very defensive.

Nobody ca say they've bought their way to the top because I'm pretty sure they've made a net profit on transfers this season. They got 25% of the Adam Lallana deal remember.

Next Tuesday should be a great match, and I think they'll show us respect again and change it up abit.

Could see us winning there 0-1 again.

5 pages of response because someone ill informed makes a comment on a Bournemouth fans forum?

Look on here, virtually every thread has some nonsense posted on it, often mine!

If Howe called a press conference and accused us of cheating, or buying promotion I'd be mildly cheesed off, but being bothered by the completely biased opinions of posters on a rival forum, get a grip.

Not going to pick on Bournemouth's attendance. It doesn't matter how many fans they don't get, they're still a serious threat right now and a good team. We were taking about 600 people to places as far as Coventry not long ago.

It's just the cheek of a couple of fans moaning about us spending money when they've just put in a bid larger than our record transfer. Especially when we've loaned a striker and two wingers which means we now have 2 strikers for 1 position and 4 wingers for 2 positions. Bought a 33 year old Leeds player and a CB that they've never heard of for

Trying to buy success rather than maxi.mising the potential of his squad.

I understand we finished the last match with only 4 players from the academy. Not to mention our young guns are in 2 semi-finals. Perhaps he has a point.

Then again.....

Ickle Bournemouth with 5 million squid sat firmly in Howes pocket isn't trying to buy success then eh?

Don't be daft - they were never going to spend that amount of cash on a player.

Besides, they need it to grease the palms of referees

:p

5 pages of response because someone ill informed makes a comment on a Bournemouth fans forum?

Look on here, virtually every thread has some nonsense posted on it, often mine!

If Howe called a press conference and accused us of cheating, or buying promotion I'd be mildly cheesed off, but being bothered by the completely biased opinions of posters on a rival forum, get a grip.

Oh great the Internet police.

Why are you making this out to be something it's not. Some tea leaf on their forum talks rubbish and people have come on here to say they're talking rubbish. So far so football forum. No ones wrote to their MP have they? 5 pages? Ooooo 5 pages!

If this was footymad id have been over to their site. But it isn't and couldn't be bothered to register with another forum so I posted here.

Archived