Quote from Bournemouth forum

StringerBell

I'd be annoyed if I was an Ipswich fan - really annoyed. 

They've got themselves in a wonderful position and they bring in Freddie Sears and Noel Hunt. I just can't fathom it. Can you imagine the reaction if we brought in one of those players? 

They have got no transfer budget. MMc said that at the start of the season. All of the signings were either loans or frees. Sears wouldn't have cost them too much if he was signed for a fee. I think they have done well with what they have to be honest. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ibe wasn't our best winger never mind player. He was getting there but he won't get a single vote for poty from any of us. Where even if Russell doesn't get fit for the rest of the season he'll get some votes

Ibe was handy. Promising

Odd from Liverpool's perspective that they're getting excited by Derby's 2 or 3rd best wide player.

Just shows you the power of the media and social media with these things. The Daily Mail were writing articles about him and then there were compilation videos of his Derby goals on facebook full of comments like "why has rogers loand him out!??! call this guy back he's sick #YNWA" and before you know it Rogers basically has to recall him as a cheap act of goodwill due to their indifferent form.

It's like United's signing of Zaha, but that was on a larger scale. A few stepovers and the odd decent ping which looks good on the FLS and all of a sudden the papers link "18-year-old wonder kid" with everyone from Tottenham upwards (PSG as well sometimes). There is no way Fergie did his homework on Zaha properly before signing him, because any of us could have told him he's not a United player in a million years...although I suspect he knew what he was doing and was just making an

Odd from Liverpool's perspective that they're getting excited by Derby's 2 or 3rd best wide player.

Just shows you the power of the media and social media with these things. The Daily Mail were writing articles about him and then there were compilation videos of his Derby goals on facebook full of comments like "why has rogers loand him out!??! call this guy back he's sick #YNWA" and before you know it Rogers basically has to recall him as a cheap act of goodwill due to their indifferent form.

It's like United's signing of Zaha, but that was on a larger scale. A few stepovers and the odd decent ping which looks good on the FLS and all of a sudden the papers link "18-year-old wonder kind" with everyone from Tottenham upwards (PSG as well sometimes). There is no way Fergie did his homework on Zaha properly before signing him, because any of us could have told him he's not a United player in a million years...although I suspect he knew what he was doing and was just making an

Agree entirely. 100%. Ibe could run into trouble 99 in 100 times and it's only the 1 that would make YouTube and the news. What about the 99 times promising situations broke down while everyone had already made their moves and we're stood watching by the time he'd moved onto his 3rd defender.

And it's the exact opposite to someone like Will Hughes.  You can put one of his pinpoint, perfectly weighted defence splitting passes on YouTube, and it's yeah that's a lovely pass but what else can he do.  What the YouTube clip isn't showing is that the other 99 of his 100 passes are all absolutely perfect as well.

We play 433 and are down to 2 wingers. We'll just keep it like that or buy 2 crap conference wingers to keep poor ickle Bournemouth happy.

Or we can go loan two wingers from PL clubs?

But we can't afford to buy one for

Said this yesterday that although top Bournemouth have no pulling power. They have done well with what they have but to kick on they need quality. This in the main will only come from top end championship or prem players. If you are top end championship you'll see them as mickey mouse and a step down even though top, as they have a sunday league ground with facilities to boot. If prem then you will only drop down to a side of some clout (boro, rams, norwich, watford (ish), wolves (maybe).

Prime example is on champ manager where i have taken bishop stortford to the prem title but still cant pull in players from any team above the calibre of oldham.

The only way they will stay the course is to avoid any injuries between now and May. Being a betting man my prediction is that from the last 18 matches we need 12 victories with a couple of draws. This should give us 92 points and enough to go up. Second place will be a bun fight with Boro edging it.

Even defeat next Tuesday will br nothing more than a blip

UTR

Bitching about us

Thing I don't get is we totally pwned them when they came to our place... They played 15 players in their own half and defended like their lives were on the line... then capitulated horribly at the end...

They might be doing better against everyone else than we have this season but head-to-head so far they're weaker than us...

That said... hope we can replicate that at their place...

Thing I don't get is we totally pwned them when they came to our place... They played 15 players in their own half and defended like their lives were on the line... then capitulated horribly at the end...

They might be doing better against everyone else than we have this season but head-to-head so far they're weaker than us...

That said... hope we can replicate that at their place...

Bit over the top, admittedly they didn't look that good, but we never really looked like scoring until the sending off.

Well just say to them that they can't even beat Villa. Become the laughing stock of the championship,along with Forest

It's their reserve that played against Villa. And how are they 'laughing stock of the championship' then? You're so embarrassing on this forum.

It's their reserve that played against Villa. And how are they 'laughing stock of the championship' then? You're so embarrassing on this forum.

I am not saying they are. I'm saying that they get pd off when you say that. I would highly advise that you use the ignore function next time

I am not saying they are. I'm saying that they get pd off when you say that. I would highly advise that you use the ignore function next time

From you? LOL

Archived