Quote from Bournemouth forum

StringerBell

Not something I could answer, only Howe knows this. It is possible he felt they were one short or maybe he saw the potential and tried to snap him up before they were promoted and Birmingham knew they have a big transfer kitty.

I'm struggling with the idea tho that they will suddenly be found out, they they have gone under the radar and no clubs have looked at ways to stop them.

Will Derby get found out? Ince and Lingard won't come in and change the way we play, clubs will have watched the games we have lost and seen our weaknesses. Boro, Ipswich will they get found out as well? Will all 4 of us get found out and Watford and Brentford charge up the table and go up in the automatics?

Wait there, let me find out.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not something I could answer, only Howe knows this. It is possible he felt they were one short or maybe he saw the potential and tried to snap him up before they were promoted and Birmingham knew they have a big transfer kitty.

I'm struggling with the idea tho that they will suddenly be found out, they they have gone under the radar and no clubs have looked at ways to stop them.

Will Derby get found out? Ince and Lingard won't come in and change the way we play, clubs will have watched the games we have lost and seen our weaknesses. Boro, Ipswich will they get found out as well? Will all 4 of us get found out and Watford and Brentford charge up the table and go up in the automatics?

Join us next week for another episode of

Obviously Rowett values Gray at more than

CHIEF executive Neill Blake has moved to scotch speculation over the size of Cherries' windfall after Adam Lallana finally completed his big-money move from Southampton to Liverpool today.

The England international midfielder, who Saints plucked from Cherries' centre of excellence at the age of 12 in September 2000, was unveiled by the Reds having completed his switch for an undisclosed fee.

It has been widely reported that

Thanks Ramarena - knew I'd have forgotten somebody!

Even with Shotton on there our net spend is still very low, nowhere near breaking FFP rules as some Bournemouth fans seem to think. Clutching at straws springs to mind.

SIWY, I hadn't thought of that, good point. Also they sold Grabban for about

Hello again chaps. I'm a tad concerned now after reading all these comments. Not only has one of your supporters got us totally sussed through his astute use of a computer game (obviously a future England manager that lad) but it seems several of you have access to the private conversations of Eddie Howe in his transfer dealings.

I must admit, I'm a tad narked that EH refuses to say anything publicly about any of his transfer dealings, so us Boscombe supporters are in the dark as to sums bid, yet the fans of every other Championship club have full knowledge of what's been offered.

Any of you remember what things were like before Cloughie turned up?

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/derc.htm

Anyway, I've just dropped my teeth in my gruel and I'm awaiting Matron coming with a new rubber-foot for my zimmer, so I'll get back under my travel blanket now.

Hello again chaps. I'm a tad concerned now after reading all these comments. Not only has one of your supporters got us totally sussed through his astute use of a computer game (obviously a future England manager that lad) but it seems several of you have access to the private conversations of Eddie Howe in his transfer dealings.

I must admit, I'm a tad narked that EH refuses to say anything publicly about any of his transfer dealings, so us Boscombe supporters are in the dark as to sums bid, yet the fans of every other Championship club have full knowledge of what's been offered.

Anyway, I've just dropped my teeth in my gruel and I'm awaiting Matron coming with a new rubber-foot for my zimmer, so I'll get back under my travel blanket now.

Dreamer.

We don't have 'so called private conversation with some numpty about transfer' By the way you're the 1 popped up other week about OUR player lol.

I picked out 65 years in the top flight. Noisy upstart. Show us your history!

Archived