Quote from Bournemouth forum

StringerBell

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great the Internet police.

Why are you making this out to be something it's not. Some tea leaf on their forum talks rubbish and people have come on here to say they're talking rubbish. So far so football forum. No ones wrote to their MP have they? 5 pages? Ooooo 5 pages!

If this was footymad id have been over to their site. But it isn't and couldn't be bothered to register with another forum so I posted here.

In what way was my post trying to 'police the internet'?

I was just saying can't see why one Bournemouth fans opinion of Derby should provoke such a response, considering it's so clearly wrong.

Why are you making this out to be something it's not. Some tea leaf on their forum talks rubbish and people have come on here to say they're talking rubbish. So far so football forum. No ones wrote to their MP have they? 5 pages? Ooooo 5 pages!

If this was footymad id have been over to their site. But it isn't and couldn't be bothered to register with another forum so I posted here.

internet police :lol:

Ironically, they're criticising us for "Cherry-picking" comments from their thread. Stop picking on the Cherries guys  :lol:

In all seriousness, they're right when they criticise those taking individual comments and twisting it into a pattern. Love the comment about the Cinema de Lux lifts  :lol:

Christ on a bike, you don't post on that bullshit site do you? 

You do, don't you? That explains everything.

In what way was my post trying to 'police the internet'?

I was just saying can't see why one Bournemouth fans opinion of Derby should provoke such a response, considering it's so clearly wrong.

You're saying that the things people are talking about aren't worth talking about. Ive never understood why anyone would go into a thread they have no interest in and tell everybody they have no interest in it. The only conclusion I can come to is that such a person is trying to influence everybody else to have a similar lack of interest - hence policing

Oh was you just saying "can't see why one Bournemouth fans opinion of Derby should provoke such a response, considering it's so clearly wrong"? Well that's ok then fella. For a minute I thought you were telling everyone to "get a grip" :/

You're saying that the things people are talking about aren't worth talking about. Ive never understood why anyone would go into a thread they have no interest in and tell everybody they have no interest in it. The only conclusion I can come to is that such a person is trying to influence everybody else to have a similar lack of interest - hence policing

Oh was you just saying "can't see why one Bournemouth fans opinion of Derby should provoke such a response, considering it's so clearly wrong"? Well that's ok then fella. For a minute I thought you were telling everyone to "get a grip" :/

How do you influence somebody into having no interest in something by drawing their attention to it?

Archived