Quote from Bournemouth forum

StringerBell

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest, none of us know how these signings are going to settle in and just as we hope they will be great, our rivals will be hoping they flop. Let's not forget Michael Keane, he was excellent for Leicester but didn't really work out here.

Just a few of their posts that caught my eye:-

'But if past history is anything to go by, Ince has a detrimental effect on the players around him'

Would be interested to know what is behind this post. Does anyone else have any recollection of anything like this being mentioned in relation to Ince?

From the same poster:-

'Interesting too what it says about the wally with the brolley. Trying to buy success rather than maximising the potential of his squad?'

Obviously believes the

"Interesting too what it says about the wally with the brolley. Trying to buy success rather than maximising the potential of his squad? "

This is about Ince and Lingard signing on loan

They've just tried to buy a teenager for 5 million FFS!

Smells like fear.

He does look like minge the merciless though.

God bless him.

x

I presume the first time he saw Mr Guthrie he said "Gordon's ALIVE???"

I prefer my heroes to have deep voices.

Not all are like that tho to be fair......

Massively, I fear for us now, we need to keep adding to the squad to progress. Not stand still.

Gotta say i've think we have been left behind when it comes to squad strength.good signings by Derby
Wilson gets injured and we are up the creek without a paddle

They gotta be favourites for the title now, best squad in division on paper.
We shouldn't of put all our eggs in one basket with Gray, wrong type of player we need anyway. Need a seasoned pro at this stage of season so hopefully get someone on loan next week.

Not a dig Roger, but interesting to think then, would we have been buying success if we'd have bought Grey??? The one thing that we have been staunchly disputing when teams accuse of doing it...

At what point does buying a player/players stop being, improving your squad, and all of a sudden mean you're buying success...?

I personally do think we should have added in this window and I think everyone would have liked a new striker come in, but Eddie has always said he will only buy when it gives him better options than what he currently has...

Perhaps Eddie feels we have enough with Brett, Yann, and TK to keep us going... We also have the options of Ritchie and Fraser, who could do a job up top, ala Sterling...

The Jan transfer window massively inflates players' prices, sop perhaps we'll go back in for Grey, with a 3.5 million bid in the summer...

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=67817&posts=20#ixzz3Qg6AQWJk

Apparently Ibe is our best player this season so far according Ipswich fan. Sorry think you'll find that JOHNNY RUSSELL.

Ibe isn't close but because he was a young talent from Liverpool, he was always going to get the spotlight.

Grant, the defence, Martin and Hughes have been the most important for me.

Ibe had four or five outstanding games, but equally had four or five horrific games. Similar to Ward.

Ibe finished strongly, Ward started strongly - I would say both had equal impact.

Russell edges them both.

Ibe wasn't our best winger never mind player. He was getting there but he won't get a single vote for poty from any of us. Where even if Russell doesn't get fit for the rest of the season he'll get some votes

Ibe was handy. Promising

Archived