Quote from Bournemouth forum

StringerBell

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's a bit like Christians who go on about not having sex I suppose

Actually it would solve a lot of the world's problems if all people of all faiths stopped having sex for ever.

Are we not going to have any peacemakers go to their site and try to clarify? Or none of them coming here? That's a shame.

Don't upset them. They might come looking for me after we've beaten them next week.

Are we not going to have any peacemakers go to their site and try to clarify? Or none of them coming here? That's a shame.

Maybe after 10th Feb.

"If you don't agree to our terms of peace, then we'll have no choice but to deem you half fans"

That will cut their average gate down to below 6000

Thing I don't get is we totally pwned them when they came to our place... They played 15 players in their own half and defended like their lives were on the line... then capitulated horribly at the end...

They might be doing better against everyone else than we have this season but head-to-head so far they're weaker than us...

That said... hope we can replicate that at their place...

Second half of the season is going to be so much harder for Bournemouth. Teams will be setting up simply to stop them from scoring, like we've had all season. Will they have enough patience and versatility to get the three points? Yet to be seen!

I think Middlesbrough, Ipswich and Watford are the ones to watch now!

Second half of the season is going to be so much harder for Bournemouth. Teams will be setting up simply to stop them from scoring, like we've had all season. Will they have enough patience and versatility to get the three points? Yet to be seen!

Where have I heard this before?......oh yeah last season and Burnley

Where have I heard this before?......oh yeah last season and Burnley

Well we won't no until the end of the season.

Interesting to know your thoughts on this:

Did Bournemouth try and bring Gray in for

Archived