Derby County v Notts Forest

Gritstone Ram

Aren't the LTLF lot a nice bunch . . .

"Ignoring the likely comprehensive beating we'll take. It would be nice if we could at least hamper their season in some way.

Maybe someone go through Chris Martin's knee and put out him out for a year. That would warm my heart."

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't the LTLF lot a nice bunch . . .

"Ignoring the likely comprehensive beating we'll take. It would be nice if we could at least hamper their season in some way.

Maybe someone go through Chris Martin's knee and put out him out for a year. That would warm my heart."

I saw that too. Disgusting comment. I wonder if he has kids and if someone said that they'd like to do that to one of his children. Would that warm his heart? Didn't think so.

Dirty red-dog scum.

Another post blamed JR for Cohen's ACL injury. He blamed Johnny Russell for Chris Cohen sustaining an injury that isn't on impact at all, it tears due to a movement of the knee. Cohen sustained the injury off-ball but no it was Johnny Russell who did it because he put in the challenge high and aiming for his knee. That challenge weakened his knee and caused Cohen's injury.

Sorry if you got bored reading that. I got bored after I'd finished laughing at the original comment on LTLF.

Valley I love the support you give to your mate, but no point trying to find a place for Bryso by dropping Hendrick into CDM. Mascarell might not be physically equipped, or tactically astute, as yet to perform like Eustace can, but he knows the role and IMO he is already a better technical and balanced footballer than Brys or Eust. If we can get up, I would love to see a midfield 3 of Thorne, Hughes and Mascarell.

Shotton is a defender who could develop I think into a good RB. Be harsh on Christie to drop him, but he still is weak as a defending RB, and in truth whilst we play the system that we do he is not greatly effective going forward. Don't get me wrong, I think he beats players well, and crosses well too, but all to rarely when he is attacking up the line do we have anyone in the box. Now if you had Bent playing slightly in front of Martin then he would be very effective.

M8 Thorne and Hughes are class players mascarell will never be a premiership player if he plays to hes 50 , in fact I'm not sure he's championship class in the role he plays

Omar and Bryson in, Eustace and Hendrick out.

Was tempted to say Shotton in at RB but Christie's pace would be better v Antonio.

I was also thinking take Buxton out, gets far too excited in these games no matter how many times we read before the game calm heads are needed......then I thought even if Buxton gets sent off we can win with 10 men, Buxton stays.

So in a local derby, take out 3 of our strongest players....hmmm

Well the most important thing is that one of the Aberdeenshire Rams gets down The Black Bull Inn, in InverurIe before 12, to get the TV's sorted. Which probably means me then! Last two live games have included the bar lady wandering in to a back room to have words with a mystery human to try and get the Sky Sports on. This then involves a load of grumbling men at the bar, with nobody to serve the drinks or pies!

Bar lady does come back but it's usually about 12:26 before TV's are working and correct channel selected and then we have to try and get served! Eventually when seated comfortably, pints and pies sorted, bar lady continues at the bar to try correcting a TV near the bar, and the TV we are watching, all of a sudden, sends the picture to a tiny small picture into the top right hand corner, with the Sky Guide on, and a load of middle aged men groaning "bluuudy ell, get the football back on!"

The Black Bull Inn Pie Ratings So Far:-

Breakfast Pie 10/10 - Best pie in the world, includes beans, black pudding, sausage, tomato, the works.

Christmas Pie 09/10 - Turkey, Sprouts, Spuds, Skirlie, the works.

Chicken & Leak 08/10 - Chicken & Leak.

Second dancing class for the "Dancing Queen", and here's hoping he doesn't Tango two tables worth of drinks for a Deon Burton on Saturday. All Gumps welcome for this one, so we can all enjoy the football, pool, darts and jukebox together for this one!

2tups also to turn up dressed as Stan Boardman on his bike singing a song about the Germans bombing his chippie, should be good!

Archived