Derby County v Notts Forest

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How early will the pubs around the station be open ? Hoping to get in around 9am for a quick breakfast then unquantifiable amounts of ale to diminish the nerves.

Us 0 - 8 Them

McLaren sacked

30 point deduction for fielding a illegible Spanish centre back

Relegation

They go up, we all individually die, slowly and painfully

Hello,

Forest fan here some of you might know me from the LTLF forum but I got banned from there for saying I thought Pearce was crap and our wins were flukes back in September - seemed obvious to me where we were going to go with him in charge.

Anyway I think you're going to absolutely mangle us to death next Saturday whether Pearce is here or not after the mess he's got us into so just wanted to drop by and say good luck, not that you'll need it, if you don't put 6 or 7 past us you're having a bad day.

Cheers

PS - good luck with promotion this year I think you'll do it this time.

Bryson has to start this one, purely because what he did to them last season so they will be scared of him.

Rammy you can be a bit of a mammary at times. Bryso will always be remembered for last years achievements, and indeed for his efforts over a number of years, but a) no one is scared of him - even with his unshaven look - and b) he has fallen down the pecking order and in the next few months that will become even more evident. There will be no change in the next game other than Omar for Eust, and just perhaps Bent for Ibe. Christie should play, but defensively the lad needs to improve otherwise Shotton will soon be given the opportunity to step up.

How early will the pubs around the station be open ? Hoping to get in around 9am for a quick breakfast then unquantifiable amounts of ale to diminish the nerves.

Us 0 - 8 Them

McLaren sacked

Relegation

Us 0 - 8 Them

McLaren sacked

Relegation

Merry Widows have applied for 7.30 AM opening .You have just got to get Nick to let you in

Archived