Burnley look to revive a bid for Richard Keogh - Daily Mail

Ambitious

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have they seen him try and pass?

anything north of 2 million and i will drive him there, and i ******* hate Burnley.

Er, yes? Have you?

Passing percentage of 92.1%, the best in the squad. 0.5 key passes a game (Hughes is 0.8, and he's a ball-playing midfielder). He also averages more passes than any other player in the team, so you can't say it's an anomaly. And he had similarly impressive stats last season.

I be asking at lest 4 to 5m for keough plus play for shackall back in exchange.

You're a dreamer. I can't fault you on that.

The transfer market may be going crazy but there is no way we could ask for 4-5m for Keogh. That's pure insanity.

I am concerned that we will all look rather toolish if Keogh is sold and the German CB exists!

Really? Concerned?

I wouldn't give a toss. Rusty will be able to go 'nya nya' etc, but in the big scheme of things, nothing will have changed. This is a forum - and by definition, it will STILL be a mechanism for me to post drivel.

I think I've reached a point now where the transfer window bores the ***** out of me.

People love the gossip and rumours and "big summer signings". I just can't wait until it's over.

And I'm enjoying last days of extremely silly season. Next is just games, no excitment of Thorne/Ibe/German CB etc..

Let's just get promotion done and we can really start being silly again!

I don't think anyone wants to see Keogh go, necessarily, but he is someone I think has value to sell and could be easily improved on.

People think I don't rate Keogh, but I do, I just don't rate him as high as I rate Buxton, or rated Barker or Shackell. He is a good defender and he is a key part of our team, but I think he could be replaced, and comfortably too. 

I don't want Keogh to go if no one is going to come in, but if there is the possibility of working on something quickly then I wouldn't mind it. Equally, I would be mortified if Keogh was put in the same bracket as Bryson, Martin..etc even Buxton! I think he'll be looking for big money in his next deal, which is fair enough, but if it was my decision I wouldn't entertain the thought. 

Archived