Burnley look to revive a bid for Richard Keogh - Daily Mail

Ambitious

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's blatantly just the agent trying to get him a better contract with us. What's the betting there will be a new deal announced in the coming weeks.

After all he's pretty much the last of the 1st team regulars to get a new deal.

It's blatantly just the agent trying to get him a better contract with us. What's the betting there will be a new deal announced in the coming weeks.

I actually get sweaty palms thinking about us breaking the bank for Keogh, he's a good player but if he left for Burnley I would crack the popcorn every Saturday before Match of the Day.

He's a good Championship defender, he is, but I'd dread to think of him in the Premier League. 

For me, this would only cause a bigger dilemma in replacing his captaincy as opposed to the man himself.

I'd much rather keep him, but we shouldn't turn a decent offer down.

It's ok..I've heard we're doing a swap deal for Shackel!!! :drool:

The poor lad will always be remembered for Wembley, best for him if he goes....

Now wheres that Vorsprung Durch Technik we're signing .... supposedly ??   :)

To be fair there's normally at least one 'bad' mistake per game from him. Sometimes he gets away with it sometimes not.

I am concerned that we will all look rather toolish if Keogh is sold and the German CB exists!

There are ways of making a point. I believe AdamRusty has a genuine source and that both he and the source believe themselves to be correct, having no reason not to.

Doesn't mean you have to make wagers and repeat yourself in every thread - that's your fastest route to creating a running joke on here, and just like the B & Q Patio stuff, it's going to stick whether German CB signs or not.

I still don't think there's anything in it, but even if there is, it's got so ridiculous now that nobody's going to need any humble pie.

Archived