Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has been asked / answered before...

But if Bryson was 12 months into an existing contract, what difference does it now make he has signed a new 5 year contract.

If he had an option to leave mid contract last time, what's stopping him this time?

Sorry if I'm being super thick... But I'm half way through a contract on a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Sorry if this has been asked / answered before...

But if Bryson was 12 months into an existing contract, what difference does it now make he has signed a new 5 year contract.

If he had an option to leave mid contract last time, what's stopping him this time?

Sorry if I'm being super thick... But I'm half way through a contract on a bottle of Jack Daniels.

New contract means different terms of employment, different clauses, wages, bonuses etc ...

These Burnley fans are the same fans that went onto the Derby Mad forums saying that if we want any chance of going up, we need to drop the "cheat" Martin and play the fish out of water Conor Sammon.

Deluded in every sense of the word. I like Burnley as a club, they went up the right way.

It's a shame they have so many fans that are so utterly clueless. I've seen a small minority that have talked real sense but they are let down by the others.

So basically, I don't like the majority of the fans in all 3 of last years promoted clubs. That has to be some sort of record.

We now know who to get our transfer/contract news from before its released

Knew that Miles wasn't going to be fed false info. I guess that we've been sitting on signings to announce them once by one. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a "George Thorne is a Ram" plastered across the official site tomorrow.

Knew that Miles wasn't going to be fed false info. I guess that we've been sitting on signings to announce them once by one. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a "George Thorne is a Ram" plastered across the official site tomorrow.

Dont see how a guy in that position could be misinformed, only too well informed

Nah, don't buy that.

To be misinformed, you have to be told by someone, even if it is ******. But no-one's said that apart from a few people on fans' forums. I doubt he's heard those particular rumours, especially when he is who he is and knows footballers. I have a feeling he's just backtracking there.

Knew it re: Miles Davidson tweet :cool:

As has been said earlier, this will probably be the best signing we make this summer. Given how close we came to losing him its like a new singing, except one who is already settled and proven in this team. Imagine how excited we'd be if we'd signed a championship midfielder from another team who had scored 16 and set up 13, how much would that have even cost?

In fact who was the last midfield player in the championship that even achieved that? Gary McSheffery?

All new contracts offered and signed this summer proves what a great club we are, thanks to Big Sam Rush, Stevie Mac and his staff, our Squad and most of all us the supporters. If Glick was still running the show we would have lost Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick, Sir Jake and Craig Bryson because we didn't tie up or resolve any contractual disputes with our best players.

At long last we have employees at our club who value our club as much as we all do COYR!!

It'll be very interesting to see how we line up next season. It's pleasing to see we have secured Bryson, Hendrick and Hughes. I still think he Bryson left it wouldn't have been great for him. A new system, a new style in the Premier League at a club that potentially signed him on the cheap. I doubt he'd have fitted with their style either. Here he's secured as a key player and has the chance to go on and win promotion as part of a very good side. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes.

It'll be very interesting to see how we line up next season. It's pleasing to see we have secured Bryson, Hendrick and Hughes. I still think he Bryson left it wouldn't have been great for him. A new system, a new style in the Premier League at a club that potentially signed him on the cheap. I doubt he'd have fitted with their style either. Here he's secured as a key player and has the chance to go on and win promotion as part of a very good side. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes.

Yes and I guess there is a good clause for him to find a prem team next season if we fail

Archived