Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gem made me laugh...

"Kind of sums up why Derby didn't go up - players too interested in money rather than the Premier League. Hasn't Hughes resigned too? If they get this much cash in the lower league, what incentive is there to go up? Are they really the types who will recruit personal trainers over the summer like some of our guys?

As for Bryson in particular, looks like we have already turned our attention to a player who has played virtually the last decade at Premier League level - something he looks destined never to do."

I mean, that first part... WHAT?

We have no household names, no superstars and our wages are very middle of the road in the grand scheme of the Championship. Absolute craziness.

And we were playing QPR in the final for god's sake... talk about irony! If that result was anything to go by, we didn't bring in enough "mercenaries".

Feel they're missing something obvious here.

Beyond Craig loving it here, there's also their sh1te signings so far. 

In terms of the intent of the two clubs displayed over the summer so far, we're intent on being in the Prem next season. Judging by Burnley's activity, they're intent on being in the Championship again. 

Checked DET last thing before I left work. Both arms up in the air and gave a big "Come on you Rams". Gaffer stood in the doorway looked a bit irked, so I just stared him down with a big grin on my face. I haven't been this happy since Brighton at home.

Burnley fans seem to think that's its money motivated and lack of ambition. NO Burnley he's looked at the calibre of signing you have made so far and thought are they serious about staying in the Premier League? Time will tell if he's made the right decision but I reckon he as.

Glad to see Bryson has his head screwed on right. Sooooo many players would have taken the money and sat on the bench for the majority of the contract.

Shows what spirit and desire we have at the club at the minute.

I'm hoping the fact Rush told him he'd be playing alongside Thorne twisted his arm even more.

Like waldorf and stadler off the muppets

Bryso is great and we are finished if he goes

yeh but maybe not that good

too right only plays well when the rest of the team do

yeh fuk him unloyal **** we will be better without him

gap for thought

well he's not that bad

yeh who wouldn't want to play in the prem

good luck to him but I hope he stays

he's signed, we are saved and the league is ours

Archived