McClaren to Saints

I love how the papers are sticking by it and trying to make it a "will he? won't he?" saga when the club have made it clear that there is zero truth to the story. It's not just a stretch of the truth, they've full-on made it up off the top of their heads and they're running with it.

Lazy journalism of the worst kind.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never going to happen with the tabloid press we have in this country and with the type of person who reads the tabloid press.

yeah I know where you're coming from but I'm on about if he has a big success with an unfancied club again like Boro ... or us  :ph34r:

haha. 

Success is hard to ignore especially when the Media's new darling is Tim Sherwood who should be nowhere near any prem job let alone international management!

Schteve is useless.

Can't even beat qpr when they've only got 10 men.

I know cus the gump at work says so.

A gump at our work tried that one on me.

I politely gave him the five fingered salute then pointed out that it is one thing to lose a Wembley final to a single goal from a  highly experienced 10 man team and a totally different thing coming back from 1 goal down to win 2-1 with 10 men at the gump meadow. 

TobyWanKenobi

Southampton need to sell players, so their young exciting players are going to be eBayed off this summer.

Southhampton are on the way down and I think Steve is too sensible to put that clusterfcuk on his CV.... but he did go to Forest for a while, so his jusdgement isn't 100% sound.

I'd like Steve Mac to publicly announce he has no interest in the job.....

We've all been through enough this last few days and if he has this club at heart...which I'm hoping he has...then he'll be hurting like the rest of us.....how could anyone who cares walk away from that following on saturday after what happened? money yes? ambition yes ? Premiership yes ....but I'm hoping he's now more determined than ever to get us up and build something great rather than jump ship to a team he has no history with....i might be wrong but I think Mac should put a smile on our fans faces  and declare this is where he wants to be.....

Southampton need to sell players, so their young exciting players are going to be eBayed off this summer.

Southhampton are on the way down and I think Steve is too sensible to put that clusterfcuk on his CV.... but he did go to Forest for a while, so his jusdgement isn't 100% sound.

...ah,but he did introduce Dutch Elm Disease.

Archived