Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Ben Davies, The blades train is gathering momentum and NEXT.......thats it really.

Been a bit quiet tho, hasn't he?

Surely they must be the firm team in the country.

The play offs might just be within their reach.

Incredible stuff Nigel.

They're not even the most in-form team in their league.

But yes, Kudos to Nigel. Looks like his negative defensive tactics are really paying off at the moment.

But yes, Kudos to Nigel. Looks like his negative defensive tactics are really paying off at the moment.

Agreed. How the other teams must wish they had the same winning negative defensive tactics.

If only football was a results business.

But yes.....let's not judge Clough on his results. 

Scored in 88th minute when 1-0 up and also scored in 95th minute against Forest when 2-1 up, so maybe he has learnt a thing or two.

Have you been watching Sheff Utd play or are you basing your comments on what he did here? Genuine question not a dig.

Scored in 88th minute when 1-0 up and also scored in 95th minute against Forest when 2-1 up, so maybe he has learnt a thing or two.

Have you been watching Sheff Utd play or are you basing your comments on what he did here? Genuine question not a dig.

I haven't seen Sheff Utd play for about 6 years. Why would I want to?

I'm just messing around with mcsilks that's all. I have no idea how Sheff Utd are playing, whether it's defensive football or freeflowing samba style football I don't really care so much.

If mcsilks wants to post about Clough then he is entitled to. It will obviously get alot of attention, because everyone is pretty sick of still seeing his name despite him leaving 6 months ago.

I can guarantee one thing though. If his name was Nigel Smith there wouldn't be any threads of this nature whatsoever. 

Archived