Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Clough, a good win.

He has got a good squad to be fair, you look at the team he inherited, they were massively under achieving, and since then he's bought in Brayford (top end championship player), Davies (average championship player/good league 1 player) and Freeman (average championship player/good league 1 player). Wouldn't be surprised come the end of the season for him to make plans to try and get the likes of Davies, Freeman and possibly the likes of Sammon, O'Brien, Legzdins etc.

Am not sure what proves.

I can see its a league table.

Thanks admin but no.....not quite sure what you're getting at.

The admins are a bit dopey, bless em, I'll explain it for you. It basically shows we're third in the league and have moved up 11 places since Sam Rush made that stupid decision.

The admins are a bit dopey, bless em, I'll explain it for you. It basically shows we're third in the league and have moved up 11 places since Sam Rush made that stupid decision.

Thanks mate. Glad we got that one cleared up.

Who knows where we might have been had the previous man not been sacked after laying the foundations.

Still. Glad to see he's proving to us all what a good manager he is with his great work at Sheffield United.

Thanks mate. Glad we got that one cleared up.

Who knows where we might have been had the previous man not been sacked after laying the foundations.

Still. Glad to see he's proving to us all what a good manager he is with his great work at Sheffield United.

I liked Nigel and was sad to see him go. I'm also happy he's doing well.

But Sam rush are the right decision we are third now, that's a fact.

It's all right speculating where we might have been had he stuck with nigel but ultimately it's pointless. We might have been third. We also might have been bottom. We might be in an FA Cup semi final. We might also have gone on a run that makes blackpools form look good.

Archived