Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

I am very glad that Nigel has won 8 games in League 1.

I am even more glad that Shteve has won 15 games in the championship since Nigel left the Rams.

Its not Nigel v Shteve. I like Nigel , not least cos hes Brian son and he helped the Rams bring in some very decent players.

But we've moved on.

I didn't see any Phil Brown is a top up and coming manager posts when he reached the PL with Hull City

And why do you think that is then Sherlock?

Take this thread for what it is. A little praise for Clough's accomplishments with his new club.

He is possibly deserving of a little praise after what so many saw as being a little hard done by with Derby. 

I wouldn't expect you to have anything good to say about Clough. You never did. Shame you cannot see the wood for the trees.

And why do you think that is then Sherlock?

Take this thread for what it is. A little praise for Clough's accomplishments with his new club.

He is possibly deserving of a little praise after what so many saw as being a little hard done by with Derby. 

I wouldn't expect you to have anything good to say about Clough. You never did. Shame you cannot see the wood for the trees.

Soooo..... As I was saying....

I didn't see any Phil Brown is a top up and coming manager posts when he reached the PL with Hull City

I've got some great things to say about Clough..

He's obviously a fantastic accountant, lawyer, chef, fitness instrcutor, talent spotter and life motivator. If his managerial career never takes off at least he has all of these skils he proved at Derby to fall back on.

I also think we need a special mention to malcolm Christie who has now sold 8 Aston martins on the trot.

That record shows we never should have got rid of him ;-)

Soooo..... As I was saying....

I've got some great things to say about Clough..

He's obviously a fantastic accountant, lawyer, chef, fitness instrcutor, talent spotter and life motivator. If his managerial career never takes off at least he has all of these skils he proved at Derby to fall back on.

Bris, why don't you start a separate thread on Phil Brown?

This one is about Nigel Clough.

Can you stay on topic, please.

I also think we need a special mention to malcolm Christie who has now sold 8 Aston martins on the trot.

That record shows we never should have got rid of him ;-)

Not quite sure what the connection between Malcolm Christie and Nigel Clough is?!

Oh.......were you trying to be funny?

ok then, I'll bite........... :D

there you go.

Archived