Nigel Clough

mcsilks

Nigel Clough  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We would have more members if it wasn't for Boycie, probably more donations as well x

If you want more members we could get more women and guys from the gay community because there are not so many at this time. You could ask women while you asking them the time and gay guys while ermm... Well it was just a idea.

We would have more members if it wasn't for Boycie, probably more donations as well x

I'm not so sure, I've heard rumours that he brought several members of his train spotting group to this forum in an attempt to boost the numbers (in other words his popularity).

I'm sure if someone had put an "x" at the end of one of his choo choo threads he would have chucked all the trains out the pram to, and threatened to withdraw the hard work he does in contributing to this forum.....

I'm not so sure, I've heard rumours that he brought several members of his train spotting group to this forum in an attempt to boost the numbers (in other words his popularity).

I'm sure if someone had put an "x" at the end of one of his choo choo threads he would have chucked all the trains out the pram to, and threatened to withdraw the hard work he does in contributing to this forum.....

x my arse!

Archived