Derby County v Chelsea

Day

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reassuring to know we can change our style a bit. The game plan's gone quite well.

Chelsea aren't playing badly, just Eto'o is absolutely crap. I would honestly rather have Ward, Dawkins or Martin in his 1-on-1 situation on current form.

Well done Derby. Decent first half.

Even though we're out it was a good finish to the game. Mason and Sammon made a big difference, nice to see Bailey get a few minutes as well, he did ok.

No shame in losing to Chelsea, we did alright. Just a bit of regret we never really looked like we were going after them until we were already 2 down.

Thought everybody did alright. Martin held it up lovely.

That BT Sport commentary was horrifically patronising.

They painted it like Derby put on a spirited performance for a team in the lowly Championship but Chelsea had it wrapped for most of the match.

Possession - 48/52.

Shots 15/17

On target 3/3

FFS. Their quality didn't decide it, lapses in concentration from us cost us two goals, which they punished us for. Good performance from Derby, but not one for the grand kids.

"And it's shooting practice for Chelsea now" - was it!?

I would have taken that this morning. We can concentrate on the league now, and that won't dent our confidence, and Eustace actually probably didn't get as much of a run out as he usually does.

That BT Sport commentary was horrifically patronising.

They painted it like Derby put on a spirited performance for a team in the lowly Championship but Chelsea had it wrapped for most of the match.

Possession - 48/52.

Shots 15/17

On target 3/3

FFS. Their quality didn't decide it, lapses in concentration from us cost us two goals, which they punished us for. Good performance from Derby, but not one for the grand kids.

"And it's shooting practice for Chelsea now" - was it!?

I would have taken that this morning. We can concentrate on the league now, and that won't dent our confidence, and Eustace actually probably didn't get as much of a run out as he usually does.

DID THEY WATCH THE SAME GAME AS WE DID

Jake Humphrey: "That was shooting practice at times for Chelsea, wasn't it?"

Neil Warnock: "The game was lost on a free-kick"

Well which is it!? Did they outclass us, or did one moment decide it? Come on, I have absolutely no idea about what I just watched so I need the pundits to tell me, but they're telling me different things!

Jake Humphrey: "That was shooting practice at times for Chelsea, wasn't it?"

Neil Warnock: "The game was lost on a free-kick"

Well which is it!? Did they outclass us, or did one moment decide it? Come on, I have absolutely no idea about what I just watched so I need the pundits to tell me, but they're telling me different things!

Glad I am not watching the so called experts.

Glad that's out of the way. Meaningless game in the context of what's important to us. We never stood a chance against them and now we can concentrate on getting out of this league. The lads done us proud though - up the Rams!

"Chelsea's win at Derby"

"As we already know, Chelsea have dispatched Derby"

**********. ***. ******. ************. 

I gave BT Sport 3 quid to watch that in HD.

Just worked out why I hate the Cup - because I hate our media.

Sack em.

Archived