Derby County v Chelsea

Day

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone remember the game vs Chelsea where we sang "You're just a **** Dutch Bast*rd" at Bolo Zenden for 90mins?

yes! didnt he say "i dont know who Derby are" in a national newspaper?

Chelsea won't expect us to play rough I say throw the dirty tackles in and surprise them on the break with lovely fast attacking football

Looks like a WUM site.

Really don't know why a Chelsea fan would otherwise take so much time and effort to write that for us specifically.

I'm sure we'll live. Anyway, we will always have the last laugh as long as E4 carry on airing these monstrosities...

"http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1ET8q-rWBfQ/Tcltmnn6waI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/9YQgNpAzGyg/s1600/olle%2Bmade%2Bin%2Bchelsea" alt="olle%2Bmade%2Bin%2Bchelsea">

I don't think they could name an XI that would have too much for us on paper. We're funded by the local support, a start up soft drinks firm and a bit of subsidy from an ownership group that sees us play twice a year. They're funded by half the mineral wealth of the largest nation on Earth. If it was boxing they'd never sanction the match.

I'd go with two deep midfielders to give us a chance at restricting their space and try to get in their faces and play a high tempo game.

If they aren't 100% up for the battle we might have a sniff.

In reality though I just hope we come out of it respectable and having tried to play a bit.

PistoldPete2

I've been browsing the Chelsea forum, they seem to be giving us no chance whatsoever. They show a mere lack of respect to us and I would love it if we beat the stuck up c****

To be fair the Championships finest all lost today to Premier teams , and QPR lost 4-0. There is quite a gulf in class.

Blackburn drew with City today, who by all accounts are a much better side and have a better squad. And we're better than Blackburn. B4 is right, we can win.

Really, really don't want a replay though. Can't see what benefit it would bring to the club, it's just another needless fixture at an impossible venue. 

But league one side sheffield united beat astion villa we can win tommrow.

Are you saying we might have stood a chance if we had kept Clough?

Archived