Hendo nothing

Eustace nothing

Hughes nothing

Dawkins up to £500k

Ward £300k

Martin Nothing

just over £1m.

their two subs coming on alone cost £80m

For three quarters of the game we were level with them. Respect.

I did exaggerate a bit it was probably from 5 mintues onwards and there was the odd cry of come on Derby but that was it.

where was you sat? Cause you couldn't have been in the east stand?

I even heard the north stand singing at one point.

Simples. Premiership against Championship. 1st half stats were 86% against 14%.You can kid all your selfs all your like but do you really want to get promoted to the premiership? Are we really ready? Enjoy reality.

Reality is we played really well against one of the best (and richest) club sides in world football, nothing to be ashamed of here!

It highlights to the management that if we were to go up, who really would be good enough to make it in the prem, on todays showing: Hughes, Hendrick, Keane, Buxton, Wisdom and surprisingly Forsyth stood up well. Martin had a tough job feeding off the scraps that Ward and Dawkins gave him.

I was annoyed at the suggestion that we sat back.

I think the tactics were spot on only our quality in the last third... let us down is harsh, could have been better.  I include our set pieces in that.  we better quality we could have nicked a goal and then we would have seen how they reacted to the pressure.

At the end of the day we forced them into bringing on Hazzard and Torres in order to win the game.

I believe the team will take confidence from holding one of the top sides in Europe at 0-0 for so long.

Bring on Leicester!!!

Oh by the way.

Wisdom is too good for this league and we are incredibly lucky to have him.

He could play in any team in the premiership, he may not be starting for the top sides but he would not look out of place if he played.

Simples. Premiership against Championship. 1st half stats were 86% against 14%.You can kid all your selfs all your like but do you really want to get promoted to the premiership? Are we really ready? Enjoy reality.

The quoted possession statistics at half time as reported by the BBC were 60:40 in Chelsea's favour.

The possession statistics at full time from the same site were 52:48 in Chelsea's favour.

I would be interested to hear where you pulled your statistics from.

The quoted possession statistics at half time as reported by the BBC were 60:40 in Chelsea's favour.

The possession statistics at full time from the same site were 52:48 in Chelsea's favour.

LTLF

where did you get your stats from? My football league stats said 45/55 half time.

Stats eh? Was Alex W doing them?

Archived