Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, top 6 finish said:

Safe Mr Warnock? That's the last thing a team needs,a safe fullback.never heard that as a critism,before.

I don't want to see players playing safe sideways/backward passes when they have 30 yards of open space in front of them so yes it is a criticism. No problem on his defensive work though.

51 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Underestimating surely?

That's the reason I've restrained myself to less than two hundred posts:  With great power comes great responsibility :)

Just don't feed them after midnight

9 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

I'm sorry, but that interview has really pissed me off. Sounds like this season is a write off, no? 

Me too. It feels like the rest of the season has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

Mel should admit that he's messed up with the whole head coach thing and appoint a proper manager as soon as realistically possible. That way the season isn't dead, hopefully we'll be fighting for the play-offs, but even if not, the rebuilding for next season can start. 

12 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

I'm sorry, but that interview has really pissed me off. Sounds like this season is a write off, no? 

You may have interpreted some things differently to me, because I just got the impression that he's trying to not pile expectation and pressure on Wassall.

1 hour ago, Duracell said:

I love people's idea of what a CEO does. He faces the media when something happens, or at weekends, and might pose for photographs. The rest of the time he is just sitting at his desk staring blankly at Microsoft Outlook.

If Sam Rush doesn't do interviews anymore, than means he does absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. All week. His job involved literally one thing, and he doesn't even do that anymore.

So if Sam has a Mac, he takes it off the coat-stand and departs?

There is a serious point lurking behind this gallows humour - a point fundamental to the future of our club, Duracell.

Oh, sorry, YOUR club, Mel seeing as you are the owner, as your letter reminds we mere stakeholders.

ossieram et al; So we can play the "Derby way"?  - unmeasurable, measurements.

The  point I made in my comments, entirely - just what is the definition of the "Derby Way" as please forgive me - I've seen some pretty dire and frustrating matches over quite a few years and some unbelievable ones too but never, ever, consistently as a "Derby Way".  (what utter BS) And I held a season ticket for the Clough/Taylor Mackay years.

"We didn't think that PC was up to the job and disagreed with his playing style" - MM - it's a lot easier to say and means a lot more....

I'm not ITK, but do know a few people in and around the club as well as local and national Journos, I have no connection to MM and actually hope that what has gone wrong this winter can be rectified and we get back on track and promoted as all I want is for Derby to do well.

The following is basically what I've been told.

There is no truth in the "X is shagging X's wife" stories.

There is however some unrest in the squad, with signings and team selections worrying a few of the more established players.

I expect Bryson to feature loads more.

MM has not been suggesting formations and selection of players.

Also the MM storms into dressing room and tells people how to play stories are quite way off the mark to what actually happened, and it's suggested that MM's hand was forced into the situation and it has been reported qite differently.

One of our summer signings hates being at the club and wants away.

No manager replacement in place.

We havent played the Derby Way all season so why sack him now if that was the reason? .assume the derby way implies offensive high tempo game of course.Alot more to this than we will ever know,suspect too much interrferance being heaped on Pc and things have boiled over.Not trying to defend Pc on overall team performances ,tactics and team selection.But who has been choosing are latest acquisition s ?What pressures have been placed on Pc with regard team selection ect ect .

However having supported the Rams ni on 50 years ,eveything going on in the club is typical Derby ,I appreciate Mels ambition for the club but too many inadequate signings ,sacking Pc at this particular moment when were 5th with no apparent replacement ?seems ludicrous some mats happened.

One thing for sure Derby County FC dont look good out of this from the outside however you look at it and after so much emphasis over the last few years of building the reputation of the club as being well run with sound foundations ,organised and structured management with clear and realistic objectives ,we really do look poor.

I think any manager presently employed and. In demand would certainly be wary of joining us in the knowledcge that dispite playing crap and only loseing 5 games,being 5th with 16 games to go you will get the push.

Just hope we arent turning into a Newcastle.

53 minutes ago, knabby crackers said:

Sounds like a ruptured corncrake, waves her hands as if she is conducting St Winifred's Under 5's Choir and she is a Scunny fan.

;)

Not seen that for a year or two. :lol:

28 minutes ago, eddie said:

You may have interpreted some things differently to me, because I just got the impression that he's trying to not pile expectation and pressure on Wassall.

I agree he shouldn't put pressure on, and obviously it's not a necessity (he's said it enough times), but it's still a target, we still want it, and we're still in a good position to get it, but for it not to be mentioned at all in a 4 min interview?

12 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

I'm not ITK, but do know a few people in and around the club as well as local and national Journos, I have no connection to MM and actually hope that what has gone wrong this winter can be rectified and we get back on track and promoted as all I want is for Derby to do well.

The following is basically what I've been told.

There is no truth in the "X is shagging X's wife" stories.

There is however some unrest in the squad, with signings and team selections worrying a few of the more established players.

I expect Bryson to feature loads more.

MM has not been suggesting formations and selection of players.

Also the MM storms into dressing room and tells people how to play stories are quite way off the mark to what actually happened, and it's suggested that MM's hand was forced into the situation and it has been reported qite differently.

One of our summer signings hates being at the club and wants away.

No manager replacement in place.

Must be Pearce surely?  Or is this traitor still within our ranks?!!!!

1 hour ago, Duracell said:

Jackson executes her job as a journalist effectively by quickly delivering news from our chairman and asking some of the important questions we want answering, and the only comment Derby fans have to make is on her looks.

Doing wonders for the stereotypes of football fans and forum users.

Oh who rattled your cage you great pufter.  Now leave me in peace while I enjoy a half of mild whilst watching my wife cook my dinner of stew & dumplings in her french maids oufit...

Just now, Ramos said:

Must be Pearce surely?  Or is this traitor still within our ranks?!!!!

Probably Weimann if I had to guess, although hopefully that will change with a new head coach. Or Bent. 

Archived