Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

They're all late 60's early 70's that's why! Only wen got treat my dad for Christmas but thought they were fantastic.

I suppose even Steve Morse is getting on a bit now and I still think of him as the newby. Last time I saw Ian Gillan he had waist length black hair!

Ian Paice  is one of my heroes, got my kit through him as he’s a big deal at Pearl drums and best mates with my sister and brother in law. He’s been kind enough to send me stuff I now treasure, nice man. 

This is probably my favourite DP track, Ian’s playing and Blackmore’s riff just fill me with joy. Marvellous. 

18 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Ian Paice  is one of my heroes, got my kit through him as he’s a big deal at Pearl drums and best mates with my sister and brother in law. He’s been kind enough to send me stuff I now treasure, nice man. 

This is probably my favourite DP track, Ian’s playing and Blackmore’s riff just fill me with joy. Marvellous. 

bought a record deck for Christmas and currently listening to Cozy Powell when he was with Rainbow.  Sort have forgotten how awesome he was, RIP.  Blackmore did seem to have great drummers in whichever band he was at.

Archived