Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely  loved the jam. Went to see them at Lancaster  university as a young 15 year old. My brother took me in his beat up vauxhall viva. The vapors turning Japanese were the warm up act. Gutted when weller broke the jam up. Style council wasn't my scene. Followed weller  since he went solo. Long live the jam.

On 19/07/2017 at 00:23, Leicester Ram said:

Highly recocomend this to anyone, from Eddie to RamsPolls

Your call is important to us, please continue to hold for the next available operator. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I've posted this before in another thread. But this definately should be here. As a lifelong country fan I love this song and different versions of it. However this is just out of this world. I don't know how Alan Jackson got through this at George Jones's funeral as you can see him clearly having a hard time doing this at his friends memorial. A great performance for a legend.

• 2 weeks later...
PistoldPete2
On 09/05/2017 at 23:19, GerryDaly said:

as a kid i listened to the lyrics cos I thought it was banned for them saying something rude. She was having an orgasm but not knowing what this was i didnt see anything rude. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If any song should replace Steve Bloomer's Watching it is this.

"In the West End of Derby, lived a working man,

He said I can't fly, but my pigeons can,

And when I set them free, it's like a part of me,

Get's lifted up on shining wings..."

This is a cover version by every obscurists favourite cult band, professional Tranmere fans, Half Man Half Biscuit.

Archived