Sheff UTD (A) - Match Thread

Eoghan1884

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I’m sure they were impressive but they were bottom of the premier league and have lost players since then. They are good at home and it will be tough but there’s absolutely no reason why we can’t get a win.

No reason whatsoever Smoggy, especially with our away form being so good 😉

On 19/09/2024 at 07:37, abertawe_ram said:

New signing or just a little brain fart?

I don't mind the idea of this change of shape and could definitely see Warne doing it,  but leaving Kenzo out would be a real shame. I can see the argument for minimising changes and slotting Osborne in for Ozoh. 

Glad I'm not in charge!

New signing or just a little brain fart? 😜

One of the things Warne has done particularly well is to make us resilient. There was a worry in preseason that there would be games during this campaign where we might struggle to compete, but I reckon those fears can be assuaged. We will be in the game here. It will be a battle, but we are up for the fight. A shame Ozoh is out, but when we signed Osborn we knew we were bringing in a quality midfielder, and of course he slots back in against the club that let him go, with a point to prove. No other changes necessary, but strength is there on the bench.

That said, we do look light on midfield backup, with Ozoh and Tommo out (and Robinson on loan). Might we see a place for Stepien-Iwumene who I thought looked promising in pre-season?

40 minutes ago, Donkey Derby said:

I'd go 3 5 2

Zetterström

Phillips Nelson Cashin 

Nyambe Goudmijn Adams Osborn Elder

Jackson Yates

Has to be this for me. Whether it's more 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 that's the winning formula. Gives NML a break after his international games, bring him on as a impact on the hour mark for Jackson. Good to have so many options though, when all the injured players are back it'll be a toss up of many.

7 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Anyone looking for a decent bet on the game assuming Philips starts and goes up for corners.

Nat Philips first goal scorer 66/1, or you could have Washington at 12/1 🤷🏻‍♂️

Are you sure you’ve put the right odds beside these right names ?