Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

16 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Zetterstrom

Ward     Nelson     Bradley     Forsyth

Adams     Thompson

Jackson    Goudmijn    Blackett-Taylor

Yates

Subs: Luthra  Nyambe  K Robinson  Elder  Ozoh  Barkhuizen  Collins  Brown  Mendez-Laing

Yates needs to bed in, even if I'd love to try Brown again. CBT needs a game if fit. Tommo deserves a start. Ward should get minutes as well.

Revising my team with Chirewa coming on the bench and no place for Kellen Robinson, and expected to play half an hour swapping with Goudmijn. That would be my plan, acknowledging "everyone has a plan until they're punched in the face" (Tyson's maxim).

Pleased to see the lad in, and signed in time

Zetterstrom

Nyambe Bradley Cashin Forsyth

Kenzo Ebou Thompson

Chirewa Brown CBT

No harm throwing the new lad in and seeing how he gets on. I hope CBT is fit enough for some minutes, but if not I’d go with Jackson there. Would like to get through and secure an away game at one of the big boys (or Forest) in the next round. 

Think for tomorrow I’d go with 

JWZ

Ward Nelson Bradley Forsyth 

Tommo Ebou Chirewa 

Barkhuizen Brown CBT

Hopefully CBT is fit to play, also would start Ward and Fozzy for fitness and let Nyambe and Elder rest. 

6 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

Zetterstrom

Nyambe Bradley Cashin Forsyth

Kenzo Ebou Thompson

Chirewa Brown CBT

No harm throwing the new lad in and seeing how he gets on. I hope CBT is fit enough for some minutes, but if not I’d go with Jackson there. Would like to get through and secure an away game at one of the big boys (or Forest) in the next round. 

Cashin isn’t available.

33 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Now you tell me; never going to get there now. I fear I will have to sit this one out.

Not all of us can make it to every game like @i-Ramtries to. If this is on, is it on that new-fangled Sky+ thing? Or RamsTV? If the latter, do we have to fly out of the country? Or is it just a cast watching the scores update on Ceefax. 

Ta very much. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Not all of us can make it to every game like @i-Ramtries to. If this is on, is it on that new-fangled Sky+ thing? Or RamsTV? If the latter, do we have to fly out of the country? Or is it just a cast watching the scores update on Ceefax. 

Ta very much. 

Red button Sky thingy, according to Live Football on TV website

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Setting off for Barrow shortly, weather forecast sounds great , oh well new ground to tick off for me and hopefully a win for the Rams into the bargain , safe trip to all fans making the trek and good luck to the lads COYR

Where did you get your weather forecast from ?